Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

On 3/25/2020 at 4:54 AM, Czar said:

You must disable spell filtering by right-clicking the magic tab, it will fix this immediately.

As for trials - activated enjoy :D Also - mud runes are supported, I am doing a lot of finetuning for muds currently too ^^ :D

EDIT:

Yep, POH pools are on the list for the upcoming update, just had to increase my construction level for testing purposes, there will be a new tab in the setup window for configuring these settings.

Even if I disable the spell filtering, it keeps missing the embue spell by a few pixels  (even more than before). Sorry, but may I have a refund? I was look for a working lava runes script and I can't make this work. Always getting stuck in this same problem, no matter what I do. 

UPDATE: This also happen in any run that is need to use the spellbook for something (like Astral Runes and using Moonclan teleport)

Untitled.jpg

Edited by LuiggiRM

The magic imbue thing 2 posts above has been resolved, please make sure that the 'Filter' button is gone, so for others reading this make sure to disable spell filtering by right clicking the magic tab icon and selecting 'Disable spell filtering' it will do the trick, this applies even to users for my Magic Bot too, anything related to spells.

As for mud runes what seems to be the problem, do you have all the required items? Binding necklace, a stack of water runes in inventory, water talismans, and pure essence? Please confirm. If there are any errors in the console please paste them or pm me so I can help ^^ :) Also note that only earth altar (for mud runes) is currently supported, but more to come.

Trials - activated good luck - however I did double trials since there is another update pending for NPC contact repair, just posted another fix for it, working on updating the way that mud runes enter the altar and banking stage as we speak (for next update).

NPC contact update is v124.1 and it will automatically go live within a few hours, gl guys!

• Like 1

hey, I just bought and tried lava runes for almost an hour while observing it. I noticed the bot clicks on the same tiles over and over again, and the rotation of the camera is almost consistent/repetitive when teleporting. I dont know if thats normal or randomized pausing helps,  but its kinda scary using this bot even for a short amount of time. Thanks :D

-----

-Tried the abyss, it kept closing out the *Warning* notification.

-House tab, Jewerly teleport dont work at all.

-The bot moves really slow, and bot-like when getting stuff from in and out the bank.

-The anti-ban only makes the bot even slower, adding the repetitive movement of the camera and clicking on the same tiles 95% of the time i will surely get banned. 

Anyways, that all my issues so far, I only used it for less than 3 hours. There's tons more room for improvements.  Is there a way to get a refund? Would love to try more of your scripts :)

UPDATE: GOT 2 DAY TEMPORARY BANNED!!

beb4df2a0fbcbb05aa159d63749aac89.png2b43b6b0d31ddc9676ea80a6823e714c.png

Edited by ed6e

zmi alter is broken , when using with air runes it just opens and closes the bank , doesnt work properly , please fix asap :) thank you

please test it and make sure it doesnt deposit all air runes so you can use as payment to open bank , also make sure it eats only when banking if hp is > threshold value

same with stamina potion , make sure it doesnt deposit

• Like 1

On 3/25/2020 at 4:54 AM, Czar said:

You must disable spell filtering by right-clicking the magic tab, it will fix this immediately.

As for trials - activated enjoy :D Also - mud runes are supported, I am doing a lot of finetuning for muds currently too ^^ :D

EDIT:

Yep, POH pools are on the list for the upcoming update, just had to increase my construction level for testing purposes, there will be a new tab in the setup window for configuring these settings.

I finally manage to make it work, I didn't you could disable the spell filtering like that.

The Script runs quite nice, but the only issue I still have is about it is the speed in some tasks (specially when banking). Sometimes when banking after a trip it opens the bank and close it for no reason. 
Anyway, I hope those things come up in the next updates, good job bro, and thanks for the support.

Am i Doing something Wrong With "Lava Runes" through the worker? I just want the worker to withdraw 1 Earth Tailsman and 25 Pure Essence.. But it won't withdraw the Pure Essences. I must be doing something wrong within the settings.

Did a little testing with the "Worker" part.. For "Lava Runes" the worker will just withdraw 1 Earth Talisman and will not withdraw the "x" Pure Ess and just stands in bank.. Tried to do "Mud Runes" but the worker would withdraw the Pure Ess and would not withdraw the Tailsman..

- Edit: Requires a binding neck to be in the inventory even though it's a "worker" account. 

- Bought script purely for the worker part for combo runes.

Edited by Tankola
Testing; additional info

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO