Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

20 hours ago, Czar said:

Apologies for any confusion caused, to clarify my last post:

all users who have already bought the script, will still be able to access the script forever. :D 

if you haven’t bought the script already, it is too late now because I removed the script for future users.

Also, for the users that own this script - I will be maintaining, bugfixing and supporting the script forever, so don’t worry ^^ :D just make sure to post bug reports and I will handle them asap :) 

With that being said, I am planning on releasing new smaller runecrafting packages/scripts that have only certain features e.g a new script called “Czars Master/worker script” and possibly “Czars abyss lite” etc. 

So were you planning on buying the script or do you already own it? Because if you own the script and it does not appear, that is another issue completely and I will handle it ASAP by contacting staff ^^ :) 

Thank you for the clarification.

Yes I purchased the script a little while ago, tried the master worker and it did not work. This was probably in 2017 and I did not make much of an attempt to really try to make it work since I was so busy IRL.

When I go to the SDN scripts page, it does NOT appear in my collections page. I will re DL the client and look for it there.

UPDATE: Downloaded the client, logged in stealth injection, script appeared in the script selector. Not going to attempt it until I am ready to use mirror, but will keep updated if and once that occurs. Thank you for the detailed info 😉

Edited by Skoony
  • Like 1

Personally I haven't been banned using master account and playing legit, but you never know. I wouldn't suggest doing it 24 hours a day and if you want to be extra safe I would recommend doing it on another machine and IP, in my opinion I would feel invincible (bans-wise) with that setup. :D

As for private script for master/worker and fire altar, are you doing lavas? If so, I have a private script which was created for, but never sold to an ex-ZMI team. I was planning on releasing it as a script but I will see what I can do :D Had bringing talismans, bindings, essence too.

Glad to hear the script is still there, please let me know as soon as you try it, I am curious to see the difference from 2017. I will add suggestions/bugfixes as necessary :) 

Thanks guys! :D

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Czar said:

As for private script for master/worker and fire altar, are you doing lavas? If so, I have a private script which was created for, but never sold to an ex-ZMI team. I was planning on releasing it as a script but I will see what I can do :D Had bringing talismans, bindings, essence too.

Yeah, the plan would be to run this at lavas. Happy for you to PM me a price you have in mind and we can work from there.

Cheers :)

• Like 1

Hello I am very interested in purchasing this script. I know you took it out of the store is there any way to still purchase it? Yes there are other runecrafting scripts on OSBot but stick with the best right? Anyway, the only method I want it to utilize is to abyss crafting using house tabs, clicking the ornate rejuvenation pool, then using the ornate box to teleport back to Edgeville. Using the agility and/or mining methods to enter the abyss. No pots or food necessary. If you are interested in making such a script possible or already have one available I am very interested in purchasing. Even at a higher price for the customization. If you are interested in designing it or already have one and willing to sell you can PM me the price. If it's affordable I will definitely purchase.

Thank you for your time again. As always you have greats scripts.

• Like 1

I have yet to add ornate pools, I am a few levels away from unlocking ornate rejuvenation pool, I guess I will get 83 for ornate jewellery box too. Until then I cannot name any prices or anything before building a quick prototype, shouldn't take too long ^^ :D I need to get GP legit, then train construction legit all the way :s

No master/worker progress reports yet, since I am assuming people use their mains as the master account and they don't bot it. I will make the worker progress report show how many essence has been traded over though, that's a good idea :D

As for private scripts, sure guys, I will let you know what will be going on. I have a few private scripts being made, only 2 left then I can start doing more. (These private scripts are not related to runecrafting). It won't take longer than 2 days max :D

For trading binding and talismans, already supported but on the worker account you gotta enable 'trade noted items' in the misc tab. I need to double check the options as I have made it more than 1 month ago. I will see :D

• Like 3

Found an odd bug.

Tried running master/worker for F2P body runes on mirror with ONLY random delays enabled.

Works fine outside of Edgeville bank. Once worker returns to retrieve essence, it does the following:

-Opens bank

-Retrieves proper essence & essence count

-Idles

I have even tried closing the bank to try and jump-start it; nothing happens though. It takes walking closer to the yew trees that the script will kick in and begin to work flawlessly until the next return to the bank.

[INFO][Bot #2][05/09 04:21:46 PM]: [NORMAL] Cycle error: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at b.b.b.a.pRN.B(vl:69)
    at b.b.com4.B(lh:488)
    at b.nUL.onLoop(em:42)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ah:293)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by Skoony
  • Like 1

@Czar   any idea why master/worker is bugged?

i have had used this perfectly a weeks ago but today i go to try and i'm receiving errors 

i'll post the error momentarily but i've tried everything between swithcing the essences and switching the entry to the altar method i've even tried having the accounts complete rune mysteries and it's still just broken. 

please hmu with your requests of more information or when you'll be fixing this feature sir. 

thank you

• Like 1

Balloon method is supported, but only for laws, how will it work for mud runes? Please elaborate, I will see what I can do ^^ :D

Okay please post the error from console log, or a detailed bug report on how to make the error happen, I will help and add an update immediately. I haven't made any changes to the master/worker system in more than a month, are you sure it isn't clientsided? Will a client restart or a re-log solve it? Please confirm, I will run a few tests in the meantime :D 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Czar said:

Balloon method is supported, but only for laws, how will it work for mud runes? Please elaborate, I will see what I can do ^^ :D

Okay please post the error from console log, or a detailed bug report on how to make the error happen, I will help and add an update immediately. I haven't made any changes to the master/worker system in more than a month, are you sure it isn't clientsided? Will a client restart or a re-log solve it? Please confirm, I will run a few tests in the meantime :D 

@Czar

[INFO][Bot #1][05/14 10:25:53 PM]: [NORMAL] Cycle error: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at b.b.b.a.cOm3.M(bm:18)
    at b.b.COM3.C(ui:298)
    at b.nul.onLoop(of:5)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(fm:147)
[INFO][Bot #1][05/14 10:25:53 PM]: [NORMAL] Cycle error: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at b.b.b.a.cOm3.M(bm:18)
    at b.b.COM3.C(ui:298)
    at b.nul.onLoop(of:5)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(fm:147)
[INFO][Bot #1][05/14 10:25:53 PM]: Script Perfect Runecrafter has paused!
[WARN][Bot #1][05/14 10:25:58 PM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...

how i make the bug happen

- start the perfect runecrafter bot

- select air rune + rune essence or pure essence + tiara or talisman (i've tried both tiara/talisman and both essence types bug occurs either way)

- set as a worker with my master accounts name typed perfect without mistakes

-  it just doesn't work when you start at the bank and need to traverse to the altar.

if i start the bot inside the air altar it will trade my master just fine. it's problem is getting to the air altar as a worker but if you run the bot to craft air runes it'll work just fine..

it just won't slave for me :( 

Edited by President
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Czar said:

Basically, the Varrock balloon is legit directly next to the earth altar, so by banking at c wars, balloon to varrock, instantly in the earth altar, make mud runes, then ring of dueling back.

This allows you to get good exp and insane profit for the 13 required rune crafting for this method.

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO