Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

for lavas: is it possible to have slaves bring ess+talisman/ binding neck periodically? and also is it possible to have slaves use pouches/ cast "npc contact" for pouch repair?

now that zmi is nerfed :/

edit: if this is implemented, script should most definitely be increased in price atleast 3x lmao

Edited by sellerofgolder
  • Like 1

hry 

On 5/1/2019 at 4:06 AM, Czar said:

Quest point cape - has the teleport option changed? Please confirm. Right now the script tries to right click the quest point cape and click the option called 'Teleport'. I assume OSRS changed the option to something else, please let me know what the new option is called.

New Update (v106)

- Added fail-safe for ZMI and too many runes
- Added update for staminas and normal runecrafting
- Added fail-safe for varrock east bank (upstairs) for mud runes too
- Fixed npc contact (ZMI)
- Various bug fixes regarding inventory and banking system
- Another attempt at improving the cosmic agility shortcuts

More coming up, stay tuned. Please keep the feedback and support coming :) Thanks guys.

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours :D 

quest cape is as follows: right click > 3rd option> Teleport "Quest point cape" 

hopefully that answers it ... and i just have to press esc every time it hangs and runs perfectly other than that little hang up (SN when on the swapping of  duel ring it closes and uses the cape perfectly fine not sure if thats relevant info ) ty for the response

• Like 1

The script has been removed from the OSBot store as per my request, I am still maintaining it I am just choosing not to sell the script any longer - this script is incredibly complex and users always ask for special/custom methods which I completely understand, but it is not worth all the effort. I am thinking of an alternative way to handle runecrafting scripts, perhaps separate free/VIP scripts in the very near future.

1 hour ago, Czar said:

The script has been removed from the OSBot store as per my request, I am still maintaining it I am just choosing not to sell the script any longer - this script is incredibly complex and users always ask for special/custom methods which I completely understand, but it is not worth all the effort. I am thinking of an alternative way to handle runecrafting scripts, perhaps separate free/VIP scripts in the very near future.

Thanks for the reply. Good luck possibly creating the alternative VIP script, I'll be on the lookout if it comes to fruition and not "hum & haw" before buying next time. 😛 

• Like 2

To be fair, just to clarify to my current users: if I ever do a vip/free script it will not have all the features of this script, it will have much less, so you didn't make a bad move when buying this script. I was thinking maybe a basic abyss handler, and/or a basic lavas only runecrafter for VIP.

In any case it all depends how the maintenance goes, maybe I will open up the script back to store if I start resorting to private scripts for extra script features, e.g. if a user wants a specialized unique feature instead of saying yes and adding it to the main script I will write them a private script instead, everyone wins ^^ :D

What particular feature are you interested in, is it the master/worker feature? It is a very popular one indeed :D

In the meantime I am still working on adding ornate/other regeneration pools to the script when in POH, apologies for the delay guys, the stat reqs are a bit high :(

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

17 hours ago, Czar said:

I will see what I can do ^^ :D

I apologize if I am seeing through your recent comments, but does that mean nobody has access to Perfect Runecrafter?

For about a year I have been trying to find the time to hand-train at least 5 accounts for worker roles so I can powerhouse my main's RC, though life has kept me busy.

If this is unavailable henceforth, do you have an idea of how/when you will release a version which will include master/worker?

Thank you :)

• Like 2

Apologies for any confusion caused, to clarify my last post:

all users who have already bought the script, will still be able to access the script forever. :D 

if you haven’t bought the script already, it is too late now because I removed the script for future users.

Also, for the users that own this script - I will be maintaining, bugfixing and supporting the script forever, so don’t worry ^^ :D just make sure to post bug reports and I will handle them asap :) 

With that being said, I am planning on releasing new smaller runecrafting packages/scripts that have only certain features e.g a new script called “Czars Master/worker script” and possibly “Czars abyss lite” etc. 

So were you planning on buying the script or do you already own it? Because if you own the script and it does not appear, that is another issue completely and I will handle it ASAP by contacting staff ^^ :) 

13 hours ago, Czar said:

Apologies for any confusion caused, to clarify my last post:

all users who have already bought the script, will still be able to access the script forever. :D 

if you haven’t bought the script already, it is too late now because I removed the script for future users.

Also, for the users that own this script - I will be maintaining, bugfixing and supporting the script forever, so don’t worry ^^ :D just make sure to post bug reports and I will handle them asap :) 

With that being said, I am planning on releasing new smaller runecrafting packages/scripts that have only certain features e.g a new script called “Czars Master/worker script” and possibly “Czars abyss lite” etc. 

So were you planning on buying the script or do you already own it? Because if you own the script and it does not appear, that is another issue completely and I will handle it ASAP by contacting staff ^^ :) 

Ah very unfortunate this has been removed, was about a week off being ready to purchase for the master/worker mode.

I see you speaking of custom requests - how much would it cost to interest you in simply having the master/worker feature for the fire altar that brings ess + earth talisman?

Cheers :)

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO