Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Could I please get a trial? Would love to test it before buying, hopefully can give it soon so I don't just end up buying right away :)

(Bought it anyway, however what is up with the absolutely horrible lag? Running abyss and it freeze frames every like 2 seconds, yet I can run 10+ bots no problem with no lag of any other kind...)

Edited by CucumberSalad
  • Like 1

Hmm I will check out the abyss lag I will speed it up for sure, it's most likely the obstacle system or the console is being spammed. Should be an easy update :)

As for the bank running back and forth I will make some tweaks to the banking distance in the upcoming update for sure :D

As for magic imbue select the lava runes (fire) method in the normal runecrafting tab then for the methods go to lunar (magic imbue) and make sure to carry magic imbue runes in your inventory and make sure to start the script at castle wars bank it should work. :D

Yep you can basically setup a bot (worker) to give you runes and you can use your main account manually (without botting) for much faster xp/profit. So the worker account gets all the risk of botting but your main account doesn't.

Thanks for the responses and feedback guys really appreciate it. Activated trials happy botting :D

Edited by Czar

13 hours ago, ronal said:

When the glory finishes the chargers when changing it in the bank when you want to activate the stamina it sticks. It does nothing else. can you add a go to clan wars to recharge life? abyssrun, thanks for trial

I will add a bugfix for this. So the script tries to drink stamina potion while changing glory amulets? Confirm please. I will run some tests in the meantime :D

7 hours ago, Flashbacks420 said:

@Czar does the master mode work on every alter or just air? and can i have a trail pls 

Yep, activated trial gl :D

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO