Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Yep shortcuts for cosmics are in third tab both options are supported :D

As for earths and lava, it will craft them in the lava (fire) option, screenshot your setup window settings if you can't get it to work I will help :D 

I will investigate ZMI dying, some debugging will occur.

Thanks for the responses guys gl on trials :D Another update coming shortly.

Running low performance mode on client? It will lag the client, turn it off if possible. Using mirror client? Make sure to use official osrs client and not other custom clients. As for memory usage, how much memory did you allocate? I will help :)

Activated all trials gl guys :D I have almost managed to get rune pouch on my new account, best believe some nice updates are under way.

Edited by Czar

9 hours ago, Czar said:

Running low performance mode on client? It will lag the client, turn it off if possible. Using mirror client? Make sure to use official osrs client and not other custom clients. As for memory usage, how much memory did you allocate? I will help :)

Activated all trials gl guys :D I have almost managed to get rune pouch on my new account, best believe some nice updates are under way.

Can I somehow get a delay on the trial please? I got a 2 day ban last night.

• Like 1

No idea if anyone else has this problem but im trying to RC Nature runes via abyss using pouches and house tabs with mounted glory. The bot fills the pouches and takes the house tab out of bank and refills the inv with more ess and then clicks towards ditch on minimap however it also clicks straight back to bankbooth and keeps clicking like that, back n forth over and over until i turn it off again

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO