Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Good evening, just thought I should let you know that the body rune route is glitchy. The bot gets “stuck” and sits idly just south of the body altar near edgeville, about 3 or 4 steps south of the altar. Thanks

edit: it also does it on the fire altar. It occurs when the screen does not “see” the altar. This causes the bot to get stuck. Any suggestions?

Edited by fulli d0wned
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Toetags said:

wow what a waste of money. this fucking faggot's script worked for 20minutes and got me permanently banned while i watched it bot. no fuck ups. dude suck a dick and take this shit down.

Before you come here to judge the script keep in mind that scripting is always a risk.

Czar is a very talented scripter and I'm sure he is making everything in his power to prevent bans. I have used his script's without problems so far.

Research about scripting before doing it and never ever use scripts on an account you worry about losing.

If you had scripted before and got banned, there is a high chance that your HWID or IP address is flagged (or both). If it is flagged you have pretty damn high chance to get banned no matter what you do.

• Like 1

I need to get a test account with high reqs for rune pouch and I will add it immediately ^^ :D For walkers, they are there for backup reasons. If the first one ever fails due to outside reasons (host down etc) then the next ones will work ^^ :D Emergency options purely.

For the ban, 20 minutes for a ban is a delayed ban from a previous script that you used :( did you use any free or outdated scripts before the runecrafter? Typical use case for delay bans: bot runs free cooking script with no anti-ban for 10 hours non-stop. User decides to try another script, gets banned 10 minutes later. If you used the runecrafter for 2+ hours and you got a ban, then I would blame the runecrafter, but 20 minutes is a delayed ban :(

As for altar visibility, set the camera zoom to maximum for better view of the altars, the script will be able to reach them better :D Confirm if you already have enabled this option please :D I will make some tweaks ASAP.

@Czar

Bug Report template:

- What is the bug?

When attempting to use energy potions when normal runecrafting,Bot will only drink 1 or 2 doses even when ticked to drink until 70%. Not restoring enough energy basically.
- How did you make the bug happen?

Ran bot with custom settings
- Screenshot of your exact setup interface settings

Botsettings.png

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO