Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

19 hours ago, Czar said:

Which abyss rune? I will debug inner circle and please post setup options for mounted glory (edge), I will make some tweaks asap! :D

More updates coming up, stay tuned guys :D

Activated trials gl :D 

@Czar Were you taking a break? I actually was curious/worried if something had happened because I pm'd you/was checking your profiles looking to see if you were on or MIA haha 

You needed a house set up? Or did you mean set up for abyss runs? I changed my house around to put my glory room in front of the portal rather than in the north west corner from the two rooms connected to the portal. The only bug I noticed (haven't ran the script since I reported those bugs) was the standing still/breaking in the inner ring for no reason with nothing being logged in the debug. Let me know if you want me to go test some stuff, I'm pretty much free this weekend

• Like 1

@Czar

[INFO][Bot #1][04/28 12:04:22 AM]: ['Amulet of Glory'] object not found, restart client. If mirror-mode, log out while loading client.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/28 12:04:22 AM]:  .. or, the name of the amulet of glory object (on the wall) has changed, if so - report to Czar immediately!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/28 12:04:22 AM]: Make sure your POH is in build mode, and make sure your amulet of glory room is very very near to your portal!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/28 12:04:24 AM]: Terminating script Perfect Runecrafter...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/28 12:04:24 AM]: Script Perfect Runecrafter has exited!

image.png.6be49a3e2412793d513083520e2c1073.png

The X is where my mounted glory is, before it used to be in the room one square north but the script still will randomly kill itself... 

• Like 1

I will add a fail-safe, sometimes before the objects appear the script will think there is no glory there. I will make the script have attempts and wait for the glory to be available to the client's memory, then proceed with the script.

Glad to hear user responses, keep them coming please :D:D 

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO