Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

On abyss walking, nature runes, the script never seems to use the small and medium pouch even though I specified it, and it also never takes out food even though I specified Salmon and to withdraw 1. Could I be setting this up wrong perhaps?

EDIT: Started the bot with one Salmon in my inventory, double checked there were no other options then set it up to withdraw 1 Salmon. The script banked the Salmon and withdrew a Pure Essense instead. However, I think starting the bot with the pouches in my inventory has fixed that issue.

Edited by SgtSniperSpree

Hey M8 I have been having a pretty  large issue. Everything works for me except for when trying to get the script to use stamina potions it uses my 1 dose until they are gone then it just hovers it over and over forever. I really wish staminas worked, im doing lavas at fire altar.

Also the greatest feature would be allowing the Master to accept from multiple slaves, also have the slaves request a trade sooner if the first is not accepted would be a huge QOL for the script.

On 12/1/2017 at 7:36 AM, lol123jer said:

Ola,

For some reason bot doenst use magic imbue. just makes fire runes

I have it making Lavas just fine, my issue is it gets stuck trying to only select stamina pot 1 no matter what I do. I have to start my bot a specific way for lavas to work. I have earth runes and astrals in my inv (plus whatever pouches u want) and wear my graceful, tiara, steam staff and *LET THE BOT EQUIP UR RING AND KNECK!!!* make sure for teleport u select the 'Ring of Dueling (Imbue)' option. Hope this helped your issue 

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO