Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Yes all pouches are supported, the bot even has a sick feature where it will combine the pouches for you to create a colossal pouch. I use this in my sequence for my RC army which makes 800k+/hr per bot. I use my GOTR bot first to get the needle, then run the runecrafter to make money using the gotr robes :doge: 

Done added all trials gl guys enjoy <3 

EDIT:

Also an announcement: In the next 2 weeks the price of this bot will go up from 9.99$ to 14.99$, because the bot has gained so many features which have outgrown the original price

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wonderfull script! 

Currently ive only experienced one issue, witch persists..

If the bot is using the gigantic Runepouch, runs to altar Rc´s the first 25, then "empty" the pouch for another 25, and then breaks. When they bot returns after the break, it will sit a constant loop of checking the runepouch witch contains 15 Pure ess.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2023 at 12:14 AM, Cjk823 said:

Ran bot for ~1hour and somehow my colossal pouch disappeared and bot crashed.

Enable deathwalking and re equip the armour, the bot will collect the pouch from deaths office, I am running an army of bots with colossal pouch and gotr robes I highly recommend this :D 

On 7/17/2023 at 4:10 AM, Avocado said:

Great script, however there is an issue when dying in the abyss. Sometimes the bot will not re-equip a pickaxe to mine in the abyss and will get stuck there until it dies again/teleports out. I then have to manually restart the bot and equip another pickaxe.

Hey bro I can send you my settings to re equip the pickaxes, if you like? :D 

3 minutes ago, Longpleb said:

Wonderfull script! 

Currently ive only experienced one issue, witch persists..

If the bot is using the gigantic Runepouch, runs to altar Rc´s the first 25, then "empty" the pouch for another 25, and then breaks. When they bot returns after the break, it will sit a constant loop of checking the runepouch witch contains 15 Pure ess.

Ty for feedback I am going to review and fix this ASAP. This is for abyss or?

4 hours ago, Czar said:

Enable deathwalking and re equip the armour, the bot will collect the pouch from deaths office, I am running an army of bots with colossal pouch and gotr robes I highly recommend this :D 

Hey bro I can send you my settings to re equip the pickaxes, if you like? :D 

Ty for feedback I am going to review and fix this ASAP. This is for abyss or?

Nope. Just normal RC, on lunar Isle. If you do not have account to check, i can lend you one if needed. :)

• Like 1