Eagle Plunder

Eagle Scripts

After the trial I realize this is a great script! 

However I use strictly mirror mode as it is far far better for ban rate I have found. When using this mirror mode it will not make it to the final room and much slower xp then lets say ardy knights at LVL 91 when it should be much better. however this script is flawless on injection I just wont use due to fear of ban.

If there ends up being an update to mirror mode compatibility I will gladly purchase :)

• Like 1

On 5/25/2019 at 6:07 PM, Eagle Scripts said:

It currently always tries to go for the last 2 available rooms.

So I take it that you'd like it to directly go to the last room instead?

I don't know tbh. I've never really done plunder myself... but it misses the majority of the final room. Can you make it so it calculates when to skip the 2nd to last room to get the most xp possible on the last room?

18 minutes ago, 12341 said:

I don't know tbh. I've never really done plunder myself... but it misses the majority of the final room. Can you make it so it calculates when to skip the 2nd to last room to get the most xp possible on the last room?

I haven't played the game legit myself in years. I could consider doing this but I'd actually need to know from you how that calculation would look like :D.

1 hour ago, Eagle Scripts said:

I haven't played the game legit myself in years. I could consider doing this but I'd actually need to know from you how that calculation would look like :D.

I don't know how scripting works. All I know is that i'm getting 115k xp/hour at 92 thieving and it's possible to get over double this amount doing things legit, so clearly there can be improvements.

I wouldn't mind lending you my account but there's nothign I can suggest to help as i'm not a scripter. Just a customer of yours suggesting potential improvements?

3 minutes ago, 12341 said:

I don't know how scripting works. All I know is that i'm getting 115k xp/hour at 92 thieving and it's possible to get over double this amount doing things legit, so clearly there can be improvements.

I wouldn't mind lending you my account but there's nothign I can suggest to help as i'm not a scripter. Just a customer of yours suggesting potential improvements?

I understand :).

Perhaps I should rephrase it differently; When would you determine to go for the next room when playing legit yourself? What should I base the decision-making on?

1 hour ago, Eagle Scripts said:

I understand :).

Perhaps I should rephrase it differently; When would you determine to go for the next room when playing legit yourself? What should I base the decision-making on?

I'm not too sure. Maybe calculate the time it takes to complete a room on average and use that to base it on? So when there's 'x' amount of tme left, skip room to the final one?

54 minutes ago, 12341 said:

I'm not too sure. Maybe calculate the time it takes to complete a room on average and use that to base it on? So when there's 'x' amount of tme left, skip room to the final one?

If I remember correctly by heart, you have 10 minutes to finish the pyramid. I could potentially make it go to the next room if there are <=5 minutes left. That's all I could do with my current knowledge as of now.

18 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

If I remember correctly by heart, you have 10 minutes to finish the pyramid. I could potentially make it go to the next room if there are <=5 minutes left. That's all I could do with my current knowledge as of now.

If you want to borrow my account to do some testing, I don't mind. The account is 92 thieving, and as I said the script gets only 115k-120k per hour max... A full effficient player can get as high as 250k xp I believe+