Eagle Plunder

Eagle Scripts

3 hours ago, 12341 said:

It doesn't come up with an error. Nothing comes up on the bot debug logger. It basically just opens the western urn on the north east corner and idles. Unless I move the cursor myself over the next urn, it doesn't do anything.

In your screenshot there is actually an error in the logger :).

9 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

I will need the copy pasted contents of the logger :).

I showed you the log. It does not update or post any errors to the logger... It just waits till the time runs out and restarts. Doesn't detect any errors. If you want me account details to see it yourself, PM me.

EDIT-

To be more precise about the problem... The camera is always facing the south so the next Urn is not visible. The bot does not, however, move the camera or click on the next URN (See previous picture on post above to know which urn i'm referring to)... If I manually move the camera north or click on the bot away from the tile next to the urn, it continues as normal. Otherwise, it just waits there until time runs out and re-starts.

EDIT-

This spot is glitched too (below) in room 5. It just stands until time runs out but doesn't show anything on logger

4rcpwn.pngIt s

Edited by 12341

Hello i bought this, it works good, sometimes it gets stuck on the beginning part tho?
Also i have a question, does this pickup the sceptre when u did hit the droptable? cause u always do have a full inventory?

EDIT: Also i only only  have the option to fill in the food + when to eat + amount of stamina and antidote.. Are there no more options???

Edited by c4sh3r

7 minutes ago, c4sh3r said:

Hello i bought this, it works good, sometimes it gets stuck on the beginning part tho?
Also i have a question, does this pickup the sceptre when u did hit the droptable? cause u always do have a full inventory?

It will indeed pickup the sceptre and make space for it if needed :).

I'd need more information from you about it getting stuck though, do you have a screenshot for me?

8 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

It will indeed pickup the sceptre and make space for it if needed :).

I'd need more information from you about it getting stuck though, do you have a screenshot for me?

Also i only only  have the option to fill in the food + when to eat + amount of stamina and antidote.. Are there no more options???

It gets stuck one time doing nothing on choosing the door to enter pyramid. No screenshot, will get one if i see it again.

• Like 1