Eagle Plunder

Eagle Scripts

Hi Eagle, thanks for the useful script there are two things that could make it a lot better though.

1. When entering the 2nd last and last room loot the treasure in the middle first ( so we dont miss out on possible chances for sceptre) & option to loot sarcophagus when exiting the room (so enemys wont be attacking for long)

2. this is important and i think i saw someone else mention it. Make it so that after a certain amount of time passes on the bar it automatically just goes to the last room instead of doing the second last room (way less xp) 

Hi Eagle, NVM adding those features the script itself seems to be having problems. After running for 10-15 mins the last two times ive tried it gets stuck outside pyramid door.. 

[ERROR][Bot #1][04/04 07:07:52 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.<init>(kp:279)
    at b.c.b.c.aux.a(x:43)
    at b.c.b.auX.M(e:68)
    at b.c.aux.a(o:100)
    at b.aux.a(d:254)
    at Core.MainDriver.onLoop(h:105)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(em:64)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

can you please tell me whats wrong or fix it thanks

9 hours ago, Nickdee said:

Hi Eagle, thanks for the useful script there are two things that could make it a lot better though.

1. When entering the 2nd last and last room loot the treasure in the middle first ( so we dont miss out on possible chances for sceptre) & option to loot sarcophagus when exiting the room (so enemys wont be attacking for long)

2. this is important and i think i saw someone else mention it. Make it so that after a certain amount of time passes on the bar it automatically just goes to the last room instead of doing the second last room (way less xp) 

I'm currently not interested in adding point 1 in there. Could you make me a screenshot of the bar at the moment it should determine to skip the current room and go to the next?

9 hours ago, afxk said:

Nice script!! Does it have a option to ONLY loot the gold chest & sarcophagus? looting and then exit for the sceptre?

It does not :).

7 hours ago, Nickdee said:

Hi Eagle, NVM adding those features the script itself seems to be having problems. After running for 10-15 mins the last two times ive tried it gets stuck outside pyramid door.. 

[ERROR][Bot #1][04/04 07:07:52 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.<init>(kp:279)
    at b.c.b.c.aux.a(x:43)
    at b.c.b.auX.M(e:68)
    at b.c.aux.a(o:100)
    at b.aux.a(d:254)
    at Core.MainDriver.onLoop(h:105)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(em:64)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

can you please tell me whats wrong or fix it thanks

Please PM me this error so I won't forget to look into this once I'm home. Please make sure to state for which script it is as I get quite the PMs a day.