Magic from 72-94

Starcraft

Anyone happens to know how much roughly costs 72-94 magic via Ice Burst (can suggest me other spells in ancients to)?

Thanks

8gp/exp and MM2 doesn't have to be completed just get to that point where u can access to the zombies monkey 

btw there is no different in exp by training in MM2 or in MM. 

only thing is that u get rune scimitar lmao

dont you also get prayer pots (1) from the zombie monkeys after mm2? or in mm2? saw a friends video when the quest for released

only thing I saw was rune scimitar :P from a guy who completed the MM2 

but yeah also for starcraft u prob going to need 700+ prayer pots too if u want to train there. otherwise if u pick skeleton gorilla and u choose safe spot the price would be around 10gp-12gp/exp

and who knows how many sharks xD

anyway gl gl

oh no I dint include the price for the runes.

but lets say it might cost around 22m for 20k casts.

22m? Ohh i was expecting around 100m. Cheap then

Ty

dont you also get prayer pots (1) from the zombie monkeys after mm2? or in mm2? saw a friends video when the quest for released

Yeah they drop ppots 1 dose ones and rune scimitars in MM2.

Is it really 22m? Then I'll do that too. Just got my third account banned this month, at 92 mage. Other accounts were 94 mage and 89. I was alching. If it's really just 20m I'd rather ice burst l0l.

MM2 requirements tho. Not sure what requirements exactly are til its able to get to the zombie monkeys but im up to it.

Just saw this on Reddit:

Today I saw a video of A Friend, ice bursting at the MM2 cave, killing Maniacal monkeys. So I was curious what the cost of 70-94 mage is and how long it will take. Besides A Friend I saw another video about ice bursting, A Friend told you can peak at 230k xp/h if you are very active with around 94 magic. Another guy (unknow magic) could get around 210k/h. I'm not sure how much xp/h it will be at lvl 70 magic with the best gear, so I will go with ~200k/h for the calculation.

Ice Burst cost = 1036 gp (this morning)

You can do 1200 cast a hour (max). That will be 1.243.200 gp/h. This is 6,22gp per xp.

For 70-94 magic you need 7.206.987 xp. This will cost 44.8m gp.

And it will take ~36 hour of casting (based on 1200 cast/h).

I didn't calculate the cost of prayer pots. The monkeys will drop ppots(1) and rune scimitars, I'm not sure if they drop enough prayer pots or scimitars to keep up with the cost of your prayer.

TLDR; Getting 70-94 magic while bursting with 220k xp/h will cost: 44.8m gp

And will take around ~36 hours of casting.

Edited by Regulate

Just saw this on Reddit:

Today I saw a video of A Friend, ice bursting at the MM2 cave, killing Maniacal monkeys. So I was curious what the cost of 70-94 mage is and how long it will take. Besides A Friend I saw another video about ice bursting, A Friend told you can peak at 230k xp/h if you are very active with around 94 magic. Another guy (unknow magic) could get around 210k/h. I'm not sure how much xp/h it will be at lvl 70 magic with the best gear, so I will go with ~200k/h for the calculation.

Ice Burst cost = 1036 gp (this morning)

You can do 1200 cast a hour (max). That will be 1.243.200 gp/h. This is 6,22gp per xp.

For 70-94 magic you need 7.206.987 xp. This will cost 44.8m gp.

And it will take ~36 hour of casting (based on 1200 cast/h).

I didn't calculate the cost of prayer pots. The monkeys will drop ppots(1) and rune scimitars, I'm not sure if they drop enough prayer pots or scimitars to keep up with the cost of your prayer.

TLDR; Getting 70-94 magic while bursting with 220k xp/h will cost: 44.8m gp

And will take around ~36 hours of casting.

Sounds nice tho. Ty for this