Sponsors, Vip, Donations!

Kati2

I might release some VIP only scripts/random solvers so people can get more motivated to buy VIP smile.png

This will work (for some people), but for people like myself:

I have the issue that .... Let's just start out by stating I'm a kid, so my Dad will certainly NOT pay money for a site/product like this as he doesn't encourage "rule breaking" of games for lack of better terms.

So I feel like there should be another way to pay (maybe in-game cash?) for people like myself that'd be more than willing to donate, but can't via Paypal, as I've used all mine on LoL!

This will work (for some people), but for people like myself:

I have the issue that .... Let's just start out by stating I'm a kid, so my Dad will certainly NOT pay money for a site/product like this as he doesn't encourage "rule breaking" of games for lack of better terms.

So I feel like there should be another way to pay (maybe in-game cash?) for people like myself that'd be more than willing to donate, but can't via Paypal, as I've used all mine on LoL!

You could sell some gold to somebody. I suggest only selling to people with big gold "shops" unless you have some reputation and people will go first to you.

Guest Simon

Not to be a jerk toward OSBot, but Jagex might ban this site and the bot.
I therefor recommend that you don't get sponsor or VIP for at least another 2 months.

Just a suggestions.

• Developer

Not to be a jerk toward OSBot, but Jagex might ban this site and the bot.

I therefor recommend that you don't get sponsor or VIP for at least another 2 months.

Just a suggestions.

That's a very unlogical thing to say. See, we need to spend money to set up a limited liability company which will effectively make our chance on existence in the long future significantly bigger, legally speaking. This is how p****bot more or less manages to stay around. However this is not a cheap investment, so please next time try to gather some important information first, before holding people back to invest in the future of OSBot.

• Like 2

That's a very unlogical thing to say. See, we need to spend money to set up a limited liability company which will effectively make our chance on existence in the long future significantly bigger, legally speaking. This is how p****bot more or less manages to stay around. However this is not a cheap investment, so please next time try to gather some important information first, before holding people back to invest in the future of OSBot.

I agree, but I am personally going to wait a little bit longer - I donated to wBot and then that was shutdown, and it is a real disappointment when you lose money like that.

However I really want this bot to stay alive and carry on improving and I will donate as soon as I think it is worth the investment.

Edited by bable