Final's Staking Calculator

Final

RELEASE DATE: 2nd August

Currently Released in Beta, calculations may be slightly off, feel free to submit bug reports!

Final's Staking Calculator

LwehN6k.png

Final's Staking Calculator is the most advanced staking script ever created. Created by Final, a developer of Final's Splasher, with over one thousand unique users. Final's Staking Calculator is the most advanced staker ever created. It calculates your odds to win duels using an advanced algorithm. Are you tired of being poor? Get Final's Staking Calculator and make millions!

Features:

Calculates % chance of winning duel based on your stats vs their stats
Item support (Price checks any item)
DDSing
Whipping
Boxing
DScimming

Upcoming Features:
Magic Stake Support
Ranged Stake Support
User Requested Utilities!

FAQ:

Q: How do I get updates?
A: Updates are applied automatically every time the script is ran.

Q: What % odds should I use?
A: I recommend people use 70% odds if they are scared. I personally use 52%

Q: Do you guarantee I will win if I have odds on the opponent?
A: Of course not! No matter your odds, staking still has a degree of luck. You never know when this will happen:

TOS:
  • I am not responsible for losses you may incur based on losing stakes.
  • I may add to or edit my terms at any time, by continuing to use my service you accept these terms.
  • Buying a lifetime auth entitles you to support for the lifetime of the script, not your lifetime.
  • All calculations are based upon my estimates. You (the customer) are in no way entitled to a refund if you disagree with the calculations.
  • You are not guaranteed to make a profit. Losing money while using the script or the calculator does not entitle you to a refund.

Edited by Final
  • Like 7

Final's Staking Calculator is the most advanced staking script ever created. Created by Final, a developer of Final's Splasher, with over one thousand unique users. Final's Staking Calculator is the most advanced staker ever created. It calculates your odds to win duels using an advanced algorithm. Are you tired of being poor? Get Final's Staking Calculator and make millions!

That just sounds redundant. You might want to rewrite that lol.

Staking calcs are useless due to the fact they have a low accuracy rate and can be off by percentages (which sometimes are fictitious) which can differ the odds.

I mean scripts are useless due to the fact they don't perform like a human and can often be mistaken when improperly programmed.

Utilizing a staking calculator will only better your odds of generating a profit, by having an educated odds you can calculate the appropriate amount to offer, as well as understanding how much of an advantage you have.

There are many people who have operated staking bots and made billions, so I'd say they're rather useful.

Edited by Final