Got hit :P

Regulate

Got hit by the banhammer, and it has motivated me even more!smile.png

Got banned using one of the alch script unfortunately. I alched in very crowded worlds @ G.E. When I look at my appeal it says Mod Busting ban.

The funny thing is that I run the script in the evening + night the whole time, for like 12 hours. Nothing happened, all good.

So for once I was like let's suciide during Jagex working hours = ban.

In general high alching is very safe, just don't do it during Jagex work hours. I was very close to 94 by the way, but as I said, this motivates me even more.

I'll be back Runescapesmile.png

Edited by Regulate

Got hit by the banhammer, and it has motivated me even more!smile.png

Got banned using one of the alch script unfortunately. I alched in very crowded worlds @ G.E. When I look at my appeal it says Mod Busting ban.

The funny thing is that I run the script in the evening + night the whole time, for like 12 hours. Nothing happened, all good.

So for once I was like let's suciide during Jagex working hours = ban.

In general high alching is very safe, just don't do it during Jagex work hours. I was very close to 94 by the way, but as I said, this motivates me even more.

I'll be back Runescapesmile.png

I call that BS theory because Jmods do bannings after theyr work as well. Ive seen some Jmods stream at theyr home after work.

work house dont matter, all u need is a good script.

...I used Czar's perfect magic script, which is one of the best magic scripts out there.

yea did the same luckily i only got a 2 day ban hammer 97 fletching atm 

I got a 2 day ban too, but botting won't work anymore once you've been banned once.

...I used Czar's perfect magic script, which is one of the best magic scripts out there.

I got a 2 day ban too, but botting won't work anymore once you've been banned once.

probalby true since czar makes amazing scripts.. but its not private so alot people will use it and jagex sees this aswell ;) (alot players performing same actions)