danismebro

Username : Pink Clay / Moparscape

PROOF HE RECOVERED ACC : 
Was buying a pure off him, he recovered, proof : 
I want either 300m 07 back or ill get him banned on all forums

Evidence removed by @Maldesto

Edited by Maldesto

• Administrator

The account is locked, the password was never changed. The email was never changed. The only way the email was changed is if you confirmed the email change yourself. You are a known scammer on sythe + a known phisher   91e841c659742dec66e5a0297d957396.png

Here is you admitting that email wasn't changed and that nothing was wrong, except someone logged in to steal your stuff. Which is totally opposite of what you just pm'd me that someone changed the email. The only way they would be able to do that since the password isn't changed, is if you changed the email yourself or you are ratted. Which neither of those two are Pink Clay's fault

1cbf2b11b9fcb6b4b0edf5d8c7139e79.png

There are 3 scenario

1. You got ratted and someone got the account locked when trying to steal it
  2. You attempted to recover and got the account locked yourself
  3. You are trying to set up pink clay to get banned or refund you.  TyLPB4c.pngThis statement here with you saying "or I'll get him banned on all forums" Is just showing you want a refund or banned on all forums, that you wouldn't even accept the account back or entertain that idea. 

Pink Clay will recover the account for you when he gets back, he is removed from TWC. You will not get a refund, and he will not recover the account again for you after today. 

http://www.sythe.org/members/jacko33_.478161/ Your banned sythe account that is banned for botting services + ban evading afterwards. 

• Like 11

The account is locked, the password was never changed. The email was never changed. The only way the email was changed is if you confirmed the email change yourself. You are a known scammer on sythe + a known phisher   91e841c659742dec66e5a0297d957396.png

Here is you admitting that email wasn't changed and that nothing was wrong, except someone logged in to steal your stuff. Which is totally opposite of what you just pm'd me that someone changed the email. The only way they would be able to do that since the password isn't changed, is if you changed the email yourself or you are ratted. Which neither of those two are Pink Clay's fault

1cbf2b11b9fcb6b4b0edf5d8c7139e79.png

There are 3 scenario

1. You got ratted and someone got the account locked when trying to steal it
  2. You attempted to recover and got the account locked yourself
  3. You are trying to set up pink clay to get banned or refund you.  TyLPB4c.pngThis statement here with you saying "or I'll get him banned on all forums" Is just showing you want a refund or banned on all forums, that you wouldn't even accept the account back or entertain that idea. 

Pink Clay will recover the account for you when he gets back, he is removed from TWC. You will not get a refund, and he will not recover the account again for you after today. 

http://www.sythe.org/members/jacko33_.478161/ Your banned sythe account that is banned for botting services + ban evading afterwards. 

well thats all just fucked but i guess i got fucking ratted then......................... give me the acc back at least 

• Administrator

well thats all just fucked but i guess i got fucking ratted then......................... give me the acc back at least 

You will get the account back, but it just shows you pink clay didn't do it. If pink clay attempted to recover, being the original owner and still owning the email the account is made from, he would have got it back instantly, with 0 chance of lock. It just shows you were ratted or attempted to get refunded or something.

Pink clay will  recover the account, most likely set it to my email so you don't accuse him of stealing more stuff. 

• Like 6

You will get the account back, but it just shows you pink clay didn't do it. If pink clay attempted to recover, being the original owner and still owning the email the account is made from, he would have got it back instantly, with 0 chance of lock. It just shows you were ratted or attempted to get refunded or something.

Pink clay will  recover the account, most likely set it to my email so you don't accuse him of stealing more stuff. 

Okay well i probably did get ratted cuz someone logged on the acc a few days ago, i changed pword now email is changed so idek.... but luckily i took all gold off.