Mirror mode error.

stewiegaming

Lol don't be an ass. At least they're keeping our accounts safe and making sure everything works before releasing. 

What does mirror mode not working have anything to do with accounts being safe? I'm pretty sure only mangis is capable of updating it, and from what people are saying he is on vacation.

Edited by Jesse

Gj with stealth client... though i am really disapointed with the lack of info on the mirror client. You are pissin on us supporters.

They are fixing the problem, why be so rude, runescape isn't made for botting, they could let you get banned if they don't fix client problems, 0 brains.

They are fixing the problem, why be so rude, runescape isn't made for botting, they could let you get banned if they don't fix client problems, 0 brains.

well if i felt like paying for no info or service other than idiots like urself who isn't a staff member or enything close....!!!!

telling me something they couldn't possibly know enything more about other than their personal openion makes me have brains then i'd rather do without.

srsly take that rod out ur arse. you freaking nimrod

and srsly you havent even been a member for more than a few months. come back in a few years.

I'm not flaming and i understand if it takes work to do all this

I just want a small staff post telling me that instead of newbs.

Edited by wehedo