2 day ban or Perm?

William

I disagree. I've tssted script around various clients, and some does last longer. I'm currently testing woodcutting with a specific script and client, which seems to be really promising, I botted 1-80 Woodcutting and no ban yet.

Only a small percentage of caught botters receive a second chance.

Okai. :)

ah I see well it was my first time botting lmao when that acc got banned xD and it was a free one of Blastfurnance but that was around 6-7months ago xD. I guess I had bad luck huehuehue

I don't mean to sound rude, but you have no idea what you're talking about. Last time you botted was 6-7 months ago and writing like you work at jagex? Ugh lol

This and a premium script, i don't see you get caught at all if u don't do more than 10 hours a day.

and ofc babysit the guy when you can

Also note that the breaks should be dynamic,

e.g bot for 1 hr 30 min, break for 30-35 mins.

Vice versa sometimes = bot for 40 mins, break for 30 or 50 mins. 

Bot for 2 hrs, break for 30 min.

Bot for 1 hr, break for 10 mins.

Make it complex for Jagex and be realistic. No human can play consistently for 3 or 6 hours straight. These may seem a strech, but trust me you'll make more out of it than having to create new accounts and rebuilding constantly.

Edited by Zebrafon

Also note that the breaks should be dynamic, e.g bot for 1 hr 30 min, break for 30-35 mins. Vice versa sometimes = bot for 40 mins = break for 30 or 50 min. Make it complex for Jagex and be realistic. No human can play consistently for 3 or 6 hours straight. These may seem a strech, but trust me you'll make more out of it than having to create new accounts and rebuilding constantly.

Most of what I've heard is that breaks are fairly worthless. Do you have a lot of success with them?

Most of what I've heard is that breaks are fairly worthless. Do you have a lot of success with them?

Yes. A thousand times yes! I have had the account of mine for 4 months now. I have botted on it since its creation. It's a very good account now with high skill levels. Note that I use off-site bot and not osbot.

Edited by Zebrafon

Yes. A thousand times yes! I have had the account of mine for 4 months now. I have botted on it since its creation. It's a very good account now with high skill levels. Note that I use off-site bot and not osbot.

Might try using them again. Once I found they did nothing for me and I was getting banned anyway, so I just stopped using them altogether.