2 day ban or Perm?

William

Hey whatsup guys? :)

I got a level 3 skiller wich have 99 cooking hand-made by me, with that said 100% legit.

I am thinking about botting smart to ~85 fishing, or atleast trying. Is it higher chance I'll get a 2 day ban instead of perm since I've done 99 cooking on it legit? I don't care about having a 2-day ban at my record.I just don't stand grinding to ~85 fishing.

I know this is hard to answer, but maybe some of you have some experiences in this area.

Happy botting! :)

/ William

there is no smart way to bot lol. its all about luck smile.png gl gl

I disagree. I've tssted script around various clients, and some does last longer. I'm currently testing woodcutting with a specific script and client, which seems to be really promising, I botted 1-80 Woodcutting and no ban yet.

Pretty big chance for just 2 day ban if other stats are  made legitly.

Only a small percentage of caught botters receive a second chance.

Haha well, it's a difference with suiciding and botting a few hours & babysitting it.

But I get what you're talking about. smile.png

This isn't true at all lol

I disagree. I've tssted script around various clients, and some does last longer. I'm currently testing woodcutting with a specific script and client, which seems to be really promising, I botted 1-80 Woodcutting and no ban yet.

I baby sit my acc and only botted for like 2 hours and it was my main. and next day it was banned lmao. oh btw I botted 2 hours but like 10-15mins break between and doing some small quests too. trust me its all about luck ^_^.

but when u get less chance of ban is when u have ur own client+private script. that the different :) 

Idk im most cases it really depends on how old the account is or lets say you suicide a money making method for 24 hours its more likely they perma ban you because you get way to much profit of it but lets say you bot 2 hours of fishing and they get you get hit by a 2 day ban if the account is like 3 months old because you get no real benefit out of fishing.

I baby sit my acc and only botted for like 2 hours and it was my main. and next day it was banned lmao. oh btw I botted 2 hours but like 10-15mins break between and doing some small quests too. trust me its all about luck ^_^.

but when u get less chance of ban is when u have ur own client+private script. that the different smile.png

You know absolutely nothing about botting.

It's as simple as that.

• Like 2

but when u get less chance of ban is when u have ur own client+private script. that the different smile.png

this post makes you look ignorant for talking out of your ass about something you know not much about, which also leads me to believe you aren't very intelligent 

• Like 1

The client, neither the script is private. It's actually a free client and a free script, I just appear to have very good luck with it. I started using it cause my brohter told me he has amazing success with it. he botted two accounts from 60-95/96 woodcutting.

The client, neither the script is private. It's actually a free client and a free script, I just appear to have very good luck with it. I started using it cause my brohter told me he has amazing success with it. he botted two accounts from 60-95/96 woodcutting.

ah I see well it was my first time botting lmao when that acc got banned xD and it was a free one of Blastfurnance but that was around 6-7months ago xD. I guess I had bad luck huehuehue