Minor lag when running two bots

Olemissfan99

I'm on a macbook air 2013.  Good computer, great processor lots of ram, graphics cards, etc.   However, when I rune my pure and my hunter bot at the same time, about every 3-4 seconds there will be a small amount of lag.  A minor pause and it will catch up.  I just discovered this so I dont know the extent of the damage, but I was wondering if anyone had any tips to make it run smoother.

edit: it seems that turning off rendering and setting to low cpu solved about 65% of the problem.  still a bit quirky but much better

Edited by Olemissfan99

I'm on a macbook air 2013. Good computer, great processor lots of ram, graphics cards, etc. However, when I rune my pure and my hunter bot at the same time, about every 3-4 seconds there will be a small amount of lag. A minor pause and it will catch up. I just discovered this so I dont know the extent of the damage, but I was wondering if anyone had any tips to make it run smoother.

edit: it seems that turning off rendering and setting to low cpu solved about 65% of the problem. still a bit quirky but much better

Even though it's a decent computer, botting takes a fair bit of processing power (especially mirror mode) and laptops sometimes have trouble running them

• Like 1

I think your problem may lie with it being a macbook air.... laptop's cpus are throttled and will never generally push out the power they were truly designed for.    Just turn on low-cpu mode and you're be golden.  Pretty sure the fps lag doesn't affect how the script works, I could be entirely wrong though...Ive never had a low fps/lag problem.

I think your problem may lie with it being a macbook air.... laptop's cpus are throttled and will never generally push out the power they were truly designed for.    Just turn on low-cpu mode and you're be golden.  Pretty sure the fps lag doesn't affect how the script works, I could be entirely wrong though...Ive never had a low fps/lag problem.

Low fps/lag can make the script lag, which causes you to lose out on xp/money since you're lagging and it's not running efficient 

low-cpu mode is good though if you're using a lot of cpu/getting lag spikes. It'll run a little slower but its good if you're using a lot of bots

Edited by Harry
  • Like 1

Thanks fellas, yea I'm just running 2 maybe 3 bots, a caged ogres bot and hunter bot, maybe 2.  I was wondering if you guys had any tips on not getting banned. I think i flew too close to the sun with my pure, i got from 68 to 82 range in like 2-3 days.  He got banned by a mod.  From now on I'll be safe and spread out botting so i can spend maximum time.  For instance, doing an overnight bot aching, all day at ogres, maybe a night doing hunter, all with 1:3 hour breaks.  

what do you guys think?

And yea this computer does have a shit cpu, hopefully i can get my computer built with the i7 asap.  thanks of the input