Can We Get Set quest prices Throughout

Ruffnation

as said in title i think it be good idea due to amount of people offering 'cheap' services yet i have seen this forum is one of cheapest ive seen but have noticed it comes with alot more scams 

pro's : due to amount of gold you are paying for job makes you look at person doing it not just cheapest price

con's : harder to make a service yet to combat that get feedback from working for another service to get a few fb 

implement: if everyone agrees to a price on a quest all go with that(doesnt have to be set in stone due to low levels etc but a guide price)

might of repeated myself few times but point is made 

thoughts on it ?

• Like 1

Wow so much agression here already its a discussion thread due to amount of services scam quit so in essence helps out osbot by making people look into people doing services Its called freethinking

And irw the politically correct is intelectually handicapped

Edited by Ruffnation

Not everyone that undercuts competitors do it to scam quit. If everyone had to have the same price on this site, then either people would just go to other sites or you'd have to deal with someone with 500+ feedback getting all the orders because there would be no reason to use the guy with 50 feedback who's trying to get his name out there.

• Like 1

Definately good building block towards it

Not everyone that undercuts competitors do it to scam quit. If everyone had to have the same price on this site, then either people would just go to other sites or you'd have to deal with someone with 500+ feedback getting all the orders because there would be no reason to use the guy with 50 feedback who's trying to get his name out there.

That is true to certain point about the bigger service providers but it would be a step forward not a step back

Definately good building block towards it

That is true to certain point about the bigger service providers but it would be a step forward not a step back

That's the difference between higher fbed and lower fbed servicers. 

Those with higher fb like myself do not undercut, we generally put our prices equal or above, this is because we offer premium services as we are no longer looking for our name to be out there. 

• Like 1

I see where you are coming from, and appreciate your view of it. However, I think that the current state of the prices make it so much better. You can pay more, and get good quality from reliable people or you can seek out a newer service provider, who will be more inclined to lower or adjust his prices to get you to use his services. And that sometimes comes with scamming I suppose. But bigger time service providers have also scammed in the past, so stereotyping the 'small' guys isn't necessarily fair!

• Like 4