Botting On My Main

Zion_OSRS

Here are the stats I have on my main I have been botting/playing for the last 2 months. I have over 230 quest points, and a lot of other content completed. Using certain methods I have thought of and only botting with this one account under my home IP I believe that it is possible to bot successfully on a main account you are wanting to play.

https://gyazo.com/272bf4b0d1d79b6c2c479f9a5fd877d9

Has anyone else been having luck with botting on a main account?

Edited by Josiahdean
  • Like 1

My main's one achievement diary task from fully completed, leaving only levels to train and cash to stack. I botted ages ago and got a 2 day ban. I wrote a shoddy script to train rune crafting, which ended up resulting in said ban. I was caught by an in-game moderator, not the bot-busting tech (which I'm assuming has greatly improved since then). I was pretty safe from being caught by Jagex, because I only botted my own works, which meant no discernible pattern could be discovered between my bot and the other rune craft bots.

If you're going to bot on your main, write your own scripts. Don't risk running someone else's script, because back in the glory days of the original RS I lost a fairly decent main due to a very shit hunting script, which I didn't know was shit until I learned to programme and reviewed it myself. It's not just that you should want to exclusively run scripts that you fully comprehend the full inner-workings of (because you would have wrote it), but it's also to distinguish yourself from all other botters.

I should think script writers will bot using their works only after a sufficient amount of notable change has been applied to their scripts. This is to avoid falling into the pattern-trap of 100's (possibly 1,000's) of other botters.

Edited by liverare
  • Like 1

My main's one achievement diary task from fully completed, leaving only levels to train and cash to stack. I botted ages ago and got a 2 day ban. I wrote a shoddy script to train rune crafting, which ended up resulting in said ban. I was caught by an in-game moderator, not the bot-busting tech (which I'm assuming has greatly improved since then). I was pretty safe from being caught by Jagex, because I only botted my own works, which meant no discernible pattern could be discovered between my bot and the other rune craft bots.

If you're going to bot on your main, write your own scripts. Don't risk running someone else's script, because back in the glory days of the original RS I lost a fairly decent main due to a very shit hunting script, which I didn't know was shit until I learned to programme and reviewed it myself. It's not just that you should want to exclusively run scripts that you fully comprehend the full inner-workings of (because you would have wrote it), but it's also to distinguish yourself from all other botters.

I should think script writers will bot using their works only after a sufficient amount of notable change has been applied to their scripts. This is to avoid falling into the pattern-trap of 100's (possibly 1,000's) of other botters.

I don't know anything about scripting though =(. Is it pretty hard to learn to write your own scripts?

In response to everyone saying don't bot if you don't want to get banned. I obviously understand there is a risk involved, but I believe that by being smart there are ways to avoid bans to a high degree. Back in the old days of OSRS before EoC and everything I level'ed two accounts to 100+ combat with many high skills, but I just can't be bothered to do all the tedious aspects of Runescape. I love the game, but some of the content just isn't worth doing 3-4 times by hand. So those are the types of things I use for botting. As long as you bot extremely smart and doing a lot of things by hand you can greatly decrease ban rates to the point of them almost being avoidable in my experience at least.

And I honestly enjoy the ever-lasting battle between Jagex and botters. I want to bot and get an account as sexy as possible just to prove Jagex wrong that they say they can detect 100% of botters, that's just bullshit.

Edited by Josiahdean

Here are the stats I have on my main I have been botting/playing for the last 2 months. I have over 230 quest points, and a lot of other content completed. Using certain methods I have thought of and only botting with this one account under my home IP I believe that it is possible to bot successfully on a main account you are wanting to play.

https://gyazo.com/272bf4b0d1d79b6c2c479f9a5fd877d9

Has anyone else been having luck with botting on a main account?

I agree. If you use proper 'botting habits', you can get away with it for a good amount of time.