Shitpost v2

Jonny

Look who just earned an PHD on the education system.

It's perfectly fine the way it is.

The song is cringey AF btw.

Stay in school or you'll end up an looser. 

I am in University right now studying Business, I am saying the song is directed about the FLAWS.

I am in university now because I stuck to the current educational system but still can't remember 90% what I learned in school because it wasn't worth learning.

I am in University right now studying Business, I am saying the song is directed about the FLAWS.

I am in university now because I stuck to the current educational system but still can't remember 90% what I learned in school because it wasn't worth learning.

well all the stuff your learned in school is worth learning if you go to study something in that field.

Noone really knows what he wants to do after school so you get the basics for everything

well all the stuff your learned in school is worth learning if you go to study something in that field.

Noone really knows what he wants to do after school so you get the basics for everything

True, but subjects are forced onto young people. I already knew what I wanted to study but was unable to take them all as I had to take 1 subject in each field. What's the point of that? I didn't want to do science and I knew I was no good at it and my grade showed that. The education system is flawed. 

True, but subjects are forced onto young people. I already knew what I wanted to study but was unable to take them all as I had to take 1 subject in each field. What's the point of that? I didn't want to do science and I knew I was no good at it and my grade showed that. The education system is flawed. 

There are many people who completly change their field of work in their 30s.

Not sure where exactly you are from but here in germany you already slightly choose your direction (which subjects are more important for your grades at the end of school) when you are ~16 and then you can go to university with around 18 yo where you choose what you actually wanna do.

Everything before that is honestly to young to expect children to already know what they wanna do in the future

School is 90% about developing working ethics anyways

There are many people who completly change their field of work in their 30s.

Not sure where exactly you are from but here in germany you already slightly choose your direction (which subjects are more important for your grades at the end of school) when you are ~16 and then you can go to university with around 18 yo where you choose what you actually wanna do.

Everything before that is honestly to young to expect children to already know what they wanna do in the future

School is 90% about developing working ethics anyways

I live in Scotland, and our system at the age of 14 you pick 5-8 subjects, 1 must be a science, 1 must be maths, 1 must be english, 1 must be a secondary language. Then to add to that, and then after that we couldn't even pick our own as they decided to put the rest in the same field as obviously they would clash but would of been easier to make switches with less picked subjects. I then in my last year was not allowed to take the advanced class as I was the only one allowed to qualify to take it. So I spent a full year doing two other classes as it was too late to apply for university. 

- I went to private school and couldn't even be taught a subject that I wanted and needed as they had a lack of staff. :???: Pays money to be taught still doesn't get taught. 

I live in Scotland, and our system at the age of 14 you pick 5-8 subjects, 1 must be a science, 1 must be maths, 1 must be english, 1 must be a secondary language. Then to add to that, and then after that we couldn't even pick our own as they decided to put the rest in the same field as obviously they would clash but would of been easier to make switches with less picked subjects. I then in my last year was not allowed to take the advanced class as I was the only one allowed to qualify to take it. So I spent a full year doing two other classes as it was too late to apply for university. 

- I went to private school and couldn't even be taught a subject that I wanted and needed as they had a lack of staff. emote32342.png Pays money to be taught still doesn't get taught. 

lol that sounds like your school was supposed to give you basic stuff in most fields but just failed because they couldnt get teachers for all the subjects

tbh i hear a lot that uk schools are fucked up but still doesnt change that school is 90% about developing working ethics.

lol that sounds like your school was supposed to give you basic stuff in most fields but just failed because they couldnt get teachers for all the subjects

tbh i hear a lot that uk schools are fucked up but still doesnt change that school is 90% about developing working ethics.

Schools here run on that system. As I was in state school before. 

School doesn't build any work ethics above the age of 16 as if you don't want to work they won't force you to do so.