Just some work i've done for others

Mawm

Looks nice! How long have you been doing GFX?

Uhh on and off for a couple years.. only like a few weeks at a time though. 

Some look pretty good

Thanks

I like the HENBENR text signature! Really nice, everything that comes after that is beautiful!

Keep it up

Thanks that one was one of my most recent ones if i recall correctly. Thank you

Some look pretty good

Thanks

I like the HENBENR text signature! Really nice, everything that comes after that is beautiful!

Keep it up

A couple years...? You shouldn't lie about how long you have been designing for, it really doesn't matter. 

Your work is really basic, and you can find a tutorial on all of the signatures that you have put here. There's no way that you've been designing for 3+ years.

I myself really hate text signatures, unless it's actual typography. So these aren't in my eyes. 

I'm not trying to be a douchebag... even though I may come off as one from this post. I'm a pretty chill guy, and if you ever need help with tags. Then go take a look at my tutorials in the tutorial section, or just pm me.

Some look pretty good

Thanks

Keep it up

A couple years...? You shouldn't lie about how long you have been designing for, it really doesn't matter. 

Your work is really basic, and you can find a tutorial on all of the signatures that you have put here. There's no way that you've been designing for 3+ years.

I myself really hate text signatures, unless it's actual typography. So these aren't in my eyes. 

I'm not trying to be a douchebag... even though I may come off as one from this post. I'm a pretty chill guy, and if you ever need help with tags. Then go take a look at my tutorials in the tutorial section, or just pm me.

He did mention he did GFX on and off for a couple of years.

Some look pretty good

Thanks

Keep it up

He did mention he did GFX on and off for a couple of years.

Let's say he was on and off a lot, and that caused him to be overall designing for 1 1/2 years. 

If he had actually been designing for that long, you could tell in his signatures. A lot of the basic rules of designing aren't showed in his signatures.