Issue with service

Starcraft

Disputed member(s):

http://osbot.org/forum/user/211263-devry123/?tab=feedback

http://osbot.org/forum/user/224209-daweed/?tab=feedback

Thread link:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/99859-looking-for-nmz-pack-service/

Explanation: 

Hey. Im having a little situation/problem.

I bought services off Devry123 (nmz pack, 70 flats + some quests, also he had worker daweed). The service was done nicely and i payd 29million osrs gp if i remember correctly.

Then i played myself for 70-75 defence by using NMZ in guthans just semi-afk in the corner on osbuddy(i have pictures ofcourse that osbuddy saved).

Then i decided that i want more services off him, 70-75 att and str. He did that as well nicely and i left him feedback for it.

When he finished i also was on vacation in estonia because there were holidays and i was invited to be with my family and played myself a little because it was early morning and did 75-77 str with same method and gear as devry123 did.

Then i was offline totally on RS and when i got back home in finland because my work was about to begin again, wanted to buy new service off devry123, 3m str exp or 5m str exp. I logged in to check my GP status on account so i know how much exp i will buy off him again on NMZ method.

When logged in, i entered bank pin and the account logged out for no reason. I was like uh, maybe my internet error because im sharing wifi off my iphone and its not 100% stable. I re-logged and it sayd my account is banned for bot busting for 2 days. I was like wtf?

I also told to devry123 about it and started asking if they have botted.

Myself i have barely done any levels at all on the account and in lack of time i cant play much so im just buying services. Now since the account is banned for 2 days i would like to know if its possible for you to check our computers, who has used bot on the account.

Devry sayd that he also talked with you about this and we have to do this.

Thanks,

-Waiting for reply.

PS! This is letter to Mod Dex, you will get the point.

Devry123 is known about this situation because i was about to buy more service due i dont have time to play myself because of work.

I have not talked with Daweed about this tho.

I would not have put in so much GP into the account and lose it to boting. I dont mind paying for legit service but apperantly my account is worthless now due the ban and i just cant put anymore money into the account because it might get banned again(why? Because if Daweed and Devry123 did not bot on the account, then its Jagex's mistake and it might happen again and next ban is already permanent as the account status says).

Evidence:

[HIDDEN]

I've requested @daweed to reply here. Also, did you try appealing the ban to get it quashed?

my user name is there u forgot to ask me boge.png too. u don't love me :'( 

My worker did a service for her and that was around 2 weeks ago not sure 100% sure. 

I did a service for her about cb stats around 4-5 days ago with is what she asked for and I finished without problems. and yesterday she wanted more powerlvl. so she told me she was gonna check how much gp she have in her acc. and then she pm me telling me she got 2 day ban. with is weird af since my worker did a service for her around 2 weeks ago and I was the last one to do powerlvl for her 4-5 days ago.

I really don't feel like uploading a ton of picts for every pass picts so please if ya want to see the proof would be via skype or team view with I don't mind sharing as long it stay between the mod and me :). The only picts I can upload would be from the current few cb stats I got for her with is around 8 picts. but I don't feel like posting the others with is near 40-50 picts not sure lol.

It says "Not appealable". When clicking it, it re-directs me to "why im banned" wiki.

You used to be able to appeal it as a hijacked account but apparently that's not possible anymore.

See: http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?408,409,644,65772293

As for all of you willing to provide me pictures of the levels, there's no need to check them because that doesn't prove either if it was botted or not. You could've botted inbetween levels or used OSBuddy with the mirror client. That means unfortunately that unless someone confesses that there's no way of confirming who actually botted or not.

You used to be able to appeal it as a hijacked account but apparently that's not possible anymore.

See: http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?408,409,644,65772293

As for all of you willing to provide me pictures of the levels, there's no need to check them because that doesn't prove either if it was botted or not. You could've botted inbetween levels or used OSBuddy with the mirror client. That means unfortunately that unless someone confesses that there's no way of confirming who actually botted or not.

You can't use OSBuddy with mirror client , there still is a thread requesting a fix for it in the mirror mode section.

I tried using OSBuddy with the mirror client however I got this: (Client was on fixed mode)

70be5cfca9.png

• Like 1

Ah, I wasn't aware of that, but it still doesn't prove anything really.

Well omg, where is the point of you asking me to make a dispute thread? Basically im understanding from your current post that its my fault and i have to face the facts i did get 2 day ban for no reason that i know, ruined my account and lost whole bunch of money for no reason...

Theres another botting site which supports osbuddy and has a mode similar to mirror mode. Osbuddy pictures shouldn't be counted as "Enough proof" of hand done. 

Get my IP addresses and mods feel free to find that out from other boting sites. Ive only used one for account selling. After that never used it.

In this case im clean.

• Like 1

Well omg, where is the point of you asking me to make a dispute thread? Basically im understanding from your current post that its my fault and i have to face the facts i did get 2 day ban for no reason that i know, ruined my account and lost whole bunch of money for no reason...

I understand your frustration however it's always better to have things like this documented properly and handled with both parties present so we can get both sides of the story. It was possible that after communicating with all of you that other things became apparent but in this case it wasn't. I'm not saying it's your fault but all I'm saying is that it's not possible at this point to determine who botted on the account which unfortunately means we cannot hold anyone responsible.

I understand your frustration however it's always better to have things like this documented properly and handled with both parties present so we can get both sides of the story. It was possible that after communicating with all of you that other things became apparent but in this case it wasn't. I'm not saying it's your fault but all I'm saying is that it's not possible at this point to determine who botted on the account which unfortunately means we cannot hold anyone responsible.

I dont know what to say or to who to point fingers, so im not blaming anyone until im 100% sure of it. My account became worthless with no-time and it actually made me kinda sad. I was gonna try make it flats via purchasing services.