Moving to Romania?

bmw1996

So from the situation you described, I do sugguest that you should get married in Romania as it's an EU member state. However you should move to a different country which is more developed such as UK, Sweden, Germany, Switzerland, Austria etc..

Also I do suggest that you try to get an education in countries such as Sweden, from what I have seen is that you'll most certainly not find a job with barely any education.

Good luck!

ye

sweden ofc, I heard good about this country

Edited by Zanock

No man I said, I'm from brazil... but I'm marrying a woman from Romania, but at first I need my papers of residence permanent etc. That's why we staying in Romania, but soon we should move ofc.

My education doesn't worth in romania so I'm starting from zero, her family help us at first tho. But my question is about the marry papers then the residence permanent papers.. where is the best country to marry? ( to get my papers to live in romania fast ) 

No man I said, I'm from brazil... but I'm marrying a woman from Romania, but at first I need my papers of residence permanent etc. That's why we staying in Romania, but soon we should move ofc.

My education doesn't worth in romania so I'm starting from zero, her family help us at first tho. But my question is about the marry papers then the residence permanent papers.. where is the best country to marry? ( to get my papers to live in romania fast ) 

Because she was born in romania and me in brazil? First I need my papers man, after that we should move to any better place ofc.

makes sense, best of luck man !

:)