Banned for the first time ever!

kalambur

Hey, so i got banned for 2days using OSfishing guild for 30minutes.. whats weird is that i got few 99's on this acc earlier.. so my guess is that now ban rates are pretty damn high! As this is my first time ever that i got banned im not sure what to do next. I guess its not worth to continue botting after 2days right? Jagex probably flag those who got banned once and checks them afterwards more seriously? Tell me your thoughts on this! Thanks!

You used a free script and got banned for botting? :???: Who would have guessed. I wouldn't suggest botting on that account any more if you care for it.

Well you know i used all free scripts to 1500total, some 99's etc. So i guess you can use free script eventually? And yeah i guess i shouldnt bot on it anymore, ty for reply!

30 mins seem too short of a time to get hit by ban in any case don't bot on accounts that you dont want to lose. Would advise not to continue botting

Yes thats why im saying its weird that i got banned so fast, well no worries tho as it was 2 days ban, i guess ill do some legit stufd on it! :D thanks for your thoughts!

Also i want to call myself lucky at botting! Because i was botting i guess since 2010, lots of accounts botted to some insane skills etc. Never got banned on any of those. So i guess this thread was just to say how high ban rates are atm! :)

Hey, so i got banned for 2days using OSfishing guild for 30minutes.. whats weird is that i got few 99's on this acc earlier.. so my guess is that now ban rates are pretty damn high! As this is my first time ever that i got banned im not sure what to do next. I guess its not worth to continue botting after 2days right? Jagex probably flag those who got banned once and checks them afterwards more seriously? Tell me your thoughts on this! Thanks!

I got also 2 day ban on my max dds pure. I kept boting after it and so far 4x 99 buyable skills. Ofcourse im being careful with the boting times, keeping them low and mixed up.