No more perm bans for scamming.

Resmurf

Okay so everyone is thinking this is a market instead of a botting community and are creating chaos, i personally belive scammers shouldn't be a welcome anywhere BUT since people are making the scammers themselves,do not Perm ban the scammers just a few days ban and leave the negative feedback on his account, i haven't seen a single negative feedback, at the moment everyone is trusted cause noone has a negative feedback but one guy  i saw who probably has no idea how he got it.

Okay so everyone is thinking this is a market instead of a botting community and are creating chaos, i personally belive scammers shouldn't be a welcome anywhere BUT since people are making the scammers themselves,do not Perm ban the scammers just a few days ban and leave the negative feedback on his account, i haven't seen a single negative feedback, at the moment everyone is trusted cause noone has a negative feedback but one guy  i saw who probably has no idea how he got it.

I do not support. If we did this, the community would be filled with scammers. No one likes a community with many scammers.

• Like 1

this made me laff.....

3 day ban teh GP theeefz!

and give em a mynuz wun in der red bawkz.

You're brainless man, grow up

So you're telling me someone is allowed to scam another person 10,000,000 ingame coins twice from someone inside this community and then still be allowed to access this community? No thanks

And that's the point of the feedback system, be careful if they have a negative one.