Dispute on Sleim | Scammed 99 attack account.

DEMONTIME

The account was bought for 15m from jonny, so thats the Price i Can return if thats what he wants but Not 60m since i did Not recover the account.

And if i pay the amount of 15m for the account i Want to have the e-mail Secured first because jonny have requested the change that Will make him control it in 2 days. And if he Want that acc Back only LOL fine with me. Ill give all details.

• Like 1

Okay let's end this silly argument now. @sleim is offering to refund the 15M he sold you the account for @Jonny

I don't give a shit about 15m, I care about he has literally just sweet talked his way out of originally scamming ixns. Take your refund and your account back. Your a dirty scammer and don't have the balls to admit it. However, I would like The money stated by Ixns to be refunded to him. His bond, his kraken his 1m gp. 

• Like 2

In 2 days the alternate e-mail he has made on the e-mail Will be active which means he Can recover the e-mail and sorry but i dont trust this guy anymore.

I don't give a shit about 15m, I care about he has literally just sweet talked his way out of originally scamming ixns. Take your refund and your account back. Your a dirty scammer and don't have the balls to admit it. However, I would like The money stated by Ixns to be refunded to him. His bond, his kraken his 1m gp. 

I'm not sure you get it, Dex isn't asking you if you'd like to. He's telling you to.

When you say reimburse does that mean give the account back to jonny? Or does that mean payment from me of 15m since that was the deal we made at first ? I have to understand this clearly so we get no further problems. And i would like to use a mm trusted or mod for this and Not dbuffed since shes teaming up with jonny.

Please stop bringing me into your little rant, I am not "teaming up with anyone" I was asked to middleman and I did. Where have I mentioned anything more than that? I haven't, because you are responsible for your own accounts you sell.

No i cant decline it because i told you i font have the number registrered.

Im Not responsible for any items taken when its Not me. Thats bs. Ill happily refund the 15m with a mm when you have changes the Security process you made on e-mail. I have spoken with dex about this and he told me the e-mail has to be Secure too.

You are giving me a headache, you don't need your original phone number to cancel a pending change :facep:

• Like 1