Dispute on Sleim | Scammed 99 attack account.

DEMONTIME

Disputed member: 

@sleim

Thread Link: 

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/99808-%E2%96%BAjonnys-accountshop-cheaplevels%E2%97%84-accounts-from-pures-to-mains-%E2%98%85fast-efficent-professional%E2%98%85/#entry1110753 

Explanation:

I had bought a 99 attack account off @Jonny (who has also been scammed) For 60M OSRS.

He had bought the account a month ago (not 100% sure ask the user), since then the OO @sleim has recovered it.
I will show you pictures in the evidence.

I had a tentacle whip (brand new) + 1M OSRS and had put a bond on the account as well.

Evidence:

d39248c33d127616c36fbe47c36bdaa1.png

d9cca73c00d470dc64611ab12ee63ced.png

1cfba4e199af4aa153cc294f94f6c03a.png

6a3df8d7ab3e9295e99ea22bea342814.png26b6844a969589c7abb772afc2a0401c.png

e632ed463ec7c47d65a7e46fc4679b5c.png

ALL OF @Jonny's EMAILS START WITH @ J

Edited by Solution

I have Not renovered the account. This is a pure Lie . I cant believe that you jonny lies to me. I dont need that account . Its funny i was on the chat Not long ago and jonny asked me to buy the account back, and i didnt Want it back and now claims i renovered the account. This is sad.

That e-mail is Not mine. The e-mail original e-mail attached to the account is [HIDDEN] and i Will post evidence later that i handed that e-mail to jonny upon purchase. I also told him that i did Not have that number attached to my e-mail anymore and jonny accepted that.

wdf. 60m? i sold jonny my account for 20m. I have not touched that account. I am 100% that this is johnny who scammed. Show me evidence that i have recovered this account or stop accusing me.

I hate being accused. Instead of pming me you are directly accusing me. You forget the fact that jonny has all the information (recovery) of this account so he can have changed the email etc. and jonny has the original email and password to the email since i have no chance of recovering the windows mail back, because i told jonny upon purchase that i dont have that number anymore to recover it.

i will post pictures when i get the chance today of the whole conversation with jonny.

How Can i post like a smal video of the Whole Trade with jonny?

thanks Solution. Im sorry for sounding frustrated but i really am since i know i have not recovered that account. i have tons of accounts with high melee stats. Ask khal how i botted 99 ranged in 3 weeks still have that op account. That account was just for some fast Runescape cash. I dont wanna lose all my premium scripts because of false claims which by the way not have anything on me. The pictures posted on the dispute is not evidence in my eyes.

I honestly feel that because im a grey name and you guys are donators you have more power than me. But i dropped my vip for several reasons. And again im not giving up on this and since this dispute came up i have actually been mad, because no one has not even asked me if i have scammed or recovered an account. Mods can check my private messages.

No problem. And by the Way jonny have had this account for 1 Month! First of all i dont even know that this account was sold to another guy. 2. Stats on the account is unchanged i Can see that from the picture posten above. 3.in my head it seems more like that jonny was Not satisfied with the account, Then he Sells it and recovers it and try to blame me so i Will have to refund jonny the 15m. But if thats Your plan jonny Then forget it i already told you on the osbot chat before i dont need to buy the account back.

Inx why did you Not contact me via. Pm to start of with. This seems so fishy, and jonny has the original e-mail in his possesion so if he claims i have taken that too.. Well Then he need to post evidence because i have no control of that e-mail , which is why i told him about the number i did Not have anymore, and i put Down the Price by 5m.

I was the one who told Inxs to make this dispute, all my emails are

[HIDDEN]

Please hide

Registered email to my account here as well - [HIDDEN] hide please - not an actively used email.

Me and Inxs has already come to a decision on a reimbursement. I have multiple witnesses who can say that I never enjoyed playing on the account.

I never touched the account after a few days because it got boring.

You honestly call me a liar? 

ave Not renovered the account. This is a pure Lie . I cant believe that you jonny lies to me. I dont need that account . Its funny i was on the chat Not long ago and jonny asked me to buy the account back, and i didnt Want it back and now claims i renovered the account. This is sad. 

To my understanding I have never wanted to sell the account back to you. I am not the original fucking owner how I recover when you gave literally no recovery questions.

You said that you made the account so long ago you couldn't remember and I trusted you, last time I trust someone.

Let me make this clear, Me and Inxs has already come to a decision on refund and instead of gold refunded he has requested multiple services which HAVE ALREADY STARTED.

I stayed up all night, literally all night after work to wait for Inxs to come online to discuss what has happened and to insure him it wasn't me, how could it be me? It still has 4 days left till I had the power to make the email more secure for him because you supposedly Sleim no longer have the contact info. I informed Inxs of this before purchase and he seemed content with the info given. 

Edited by Solution

Thanks for keeping this open @Solution, I just got word off @Jonny I was in fact a middleman between him and @sleim, the account was for 20M, but @sleim didn't give any recovery questions which due to that I was asked to refund @Jonny 5M of the payment, just in case of a hack.

I have spoke to @Jonny on social media (facebook), and I also have his phone number so I tried to ring him without any use to that. He should be posting shortly, he also informed OP to post this dispute as he didn't have control of the account.

wdf. 60m? i sold jonny my account for 20m. I have not touched that account. I am 100% that this is johnny who scammed. Show me evidence that i have recovered this account or stop accusing me.

20m seriously, you can't even stop lying in the quote price.

I bought the account for 15m because you supposedly not knowing of what your contact number etc so...

I trusted you, seems stupid now.