Being banned for botting is final.

TellTheHaters

You have proof of that?

Unfortunately, due to the fact that falsy banned people cannot put in appeals, it doesnt give them a chance to prove Jagex wrong.

I can guarantee that if they open appeals and properly deal with them, they will be proven to deal false bans all the time.

But, people cant appeal, so they cant be unbanned. If they was to be unbanned, then thats jagex admitting that they was wrong and their system failed them, which they dont want to face.

Edited by TellTheHaters

Nah they don't wait for you to become P2P. They simply delay their bans so you don't know how they caught you.

i dont know about this, ive had this happen multiple times...often waiting over a month and then 1day after i buy members i get banned, even when i havnt botted for the previous month or longer...its abit fishy....

had the same thing happen now with an f2p account, was trading supplies back to my bot acc, literally as i click accept, dc'ed and banned....was withing 2seconds,thats fishy af....obviously not clear proof but seems too coincidental for it not to be considered 

Both of course.

Im not saying that people who CLAIM they didnt bot should be unbanned, i just believe that abit more inventigation should be put into the bans then just an automated system.

I think the amount of times someone really gets unrightfully banned is so low that it's not even a real problem and if it is, you still can get unbanned.

Thats just 1, wheres the rest of them?

I think the amount of times someone really gets unrightfully banned is so low that it's not even a real problem and if it is, you still can get unbanned.

https://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/3cfvcx/recent_wave_of_false_perma_bans_shows_that_a/

here's another batch

it's happened countless of times

Just because we only provided 1, doesnt mean there isnt more.

We could provide 10 more and you could say "Thats only 11, wheres the rest?", lets be honest here.

And, you are probably right. It might be a small problems and it may not effect THEM, but it effects the players fasly banned, just goes to show how much they care about the small majority that have problems with them, as you just said yourself.

Just because we only provided 1, doesnt mean there isnt more.

We could provide 10 more and you could say "Thats only 11, wheres the rest?", lets be honest here.

And, you are probably right. It might be a small problems and it may not effect THEM, but it effects the players fasly banned, just goes to show how much they care about the small majority that have problems with them, as you just said yourself.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen I'm saying it's not a real problem, I agree it should be appeal able, you don't need to write a paragraph on reddit or contact a mod on twitter hoping to get unbanned, but like it's not that big of a deal.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen I'm saying it's not a real problem, I agree it should be appeal able, you don't need to write a paragraph on reddit or contact a mod on twitter hoping to get unbanned, but like it's not that big of a deal.

Its not a problem TO YOU because you havent been falsly banned.

I'd put my bottom dollar on the fact that if you had worked hard and put hours into the game just to get falsy banned, it would be a much bigger problem then, wouldnt it?

Their system seems to be working quite fine and they have decided to trade off a few wrongful bans for the bulk. If you are really innocent you can appeal with twitter or reddit.

Edit::

There cant be a 100% this is the best that they have and they trust their tools, there will always be wrongful bans nothing to stop that

Edited by Aibanker

Their system seems to be working quite fine and they have decided to trade off a few wrongful bans for the bulk. If you are really innocent you can appeal with twitter or reddit.

Read the post, if you are falsy banned, YOU CANNOT APPEAL IT.

If you try to contact them on twitter about a macro ban, THEY WILL IGNORE YOU.

i dont know about this, ive had this happen multiple times...often waiting over a month and then 1day after i buy members i get banned, even when i havnt botted for the previous month or longer...its abit fishy....

had the same thing happen now with an f2p account, was trading supplies back to my bot acc, literally as i click accept, dc'ed and banned....was withing 2seconds,thats fishy af....obviously not clear proof but seems too coincidental for it not to be considered 

By waiting for a month, you mean just letting the account rot for a month or actually playing legit on it? Jagex has logs of your logged in activity, if you just "wait to avoid delayed bans", that's not going to help you at all, as no new entries are added to the account logs. You may as well bot shrimps for 3 hours, let the account rest for 2 years and log on it, you are very likely to get banned.

By waiting for a month, you mean just letting the account rot for a month or actually playing legit on it? Jagex has logs of your logged in activity, if you just "wait to avoid delayed bans", that's not going to help you at all, as no new entries are added to the account logs. You may as well bot shrimps for 3 hours, let the account rest for 2 years and log on it, you are very likely to get banned.

by waited i mean played legit...

Edit* ill acknowledge that the most recent one could have just been a crazy coincidence but i do feel like they wait for u to spend money before they ban u...its happened way to often for it to be random

Edited by kickassmagee