Click or hover over image to zoom in

Khal Blastfurnace

(25 reviews)
14.99 USD

incl. VAT

About Khal Blastfurnace

Nox

1 of my favorite scripts on this forum! Runs without ANY issues and gives me zero bans! Another bang from Khal!

Link to review
yzkg886

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Ongoing bugs 2 months after report date - wouldn't have bought a product at a premium price if I knew it was broken. This does not make me feel valued as a customer, or taken seriously. 

Link to review
Whitezin

· Edited by Whitezin

Undoubtedly my best script. unfortunately there is no restock bot! I LOVE KAL <3

Link to review
SaintMeegz

This script took my 5mil bank and has turned it into 60+ mil and growing i couldnt afford to even bot multiple accounts until I got ahold of this hidden gem this script is perfect if ur starting out and need some starter skrillah its life changing 100% the greatest of all time blast furnace bot. no issues start and go to work set ur break manager up because Khals puts one in everyscript no relying on osbots built in break manager with Khal scripts

Link to review
Smajl

Been using it for like 3-4 weeks straight every day on 2 accounts and still no ban, 5/5 if you need BF script this one is prob #1.

Link to review
brookpc

Excellent, both fully functional without any noticeable flaws and incredibly humanlike with its unique mouse profiles. After my amazing experience with this script, I ended up picking up several others of the developers.

Link to review
rigadoog

Script is very good and stable. It gets 1-30 smithing and even gets to the Blast Furnace from a fresh account which is very nice.

The only complaint I could say is that the ban rates are somewhat high at Blast Furnace, but there's not much to be done about that even with a perfect script. I have only run it in Stealth mode, so Mirror mode could be better for avoiding bans.

Link to review
Gutsuh

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

great bot, has everything you could want and very well maintained!

Link to review
dmtfever

Crazy good script, great for money and xp. 10/10 worth the buy. 

Link to review
xWizardx

Cracking bot, got 60-75 fast and easy. Highly recommend this! Miss clicks are a nice touch and isn't a fast bot like clicks.

Link to review
OtitsGnadab

Second script bought from Khal. Quickly responds to problems. 10/10. Highly recommended

Link to review
Josh S

· Edited by Josh S

works!

Link to review
bobthetacoman

2 of 6 members found this review helpful 2 / 6 members

The same day I used it, I got banned. Took breaks, went training and everything. I want a refund. Highest priced bot for an automatic ban. Thanks!

Link to review
GCee

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Flawless script. Missclicks somewhat to mimic human behavior, because let's face it, no one can click perfectly 100% of the time at Blast Furnace. Fast levels even without ice gloves.

Link to review
kevinwork

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Just recently bought Khal Blast Furnace and I have to say its one of the best scripts I have ever used. The effort put into this script is way worth the price!

Link to review
Andrey95

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Awesome script. Have no complaints about it whatsoever. Great investment and i highly recommend it!

Link to review
in famous

Great script, runs flawlessly!!

Link to review
TheRealSwaps

Very good script when I used it! Little to no bugs & very willing to fix them if their was any.

Link to review
Foxda

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Excellent script and is everything you could ask for and more. Stable, reliable and a great script for a gold farm of just to gain in game wealth. Updated frequently and would recommend this script to anyone.

Link to review
metagross

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Amazing money making script, very very stable

Link to review
Dyrone

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Great script.. couldn't ask for more.

Link to review
kushad

9 of 10 members found this review helpful 9 / 10 members

Well, I guess ill be the first one haha

Khals Bf is a pro script with rarely any fucks ups. There could be a few bugs developing not necessarily from his scripting but the client. Nevertheless, Khal is always onto the problems and updating!

5/5

Link to review