Click or hover over image to zoom in

Frost Barrows

(15 reviews)
9.99 USD/month

incl. VAT

About Frost Barrows

Bakonbitz705

Cant figure out the potion withdrawing from bank. ive pmed and posted on fourms. No support at all. 2/10 script. will do barrows brothers if u bank manually tho... but at that point ya might aswell just do it by hand.

Link to review
haheravisti

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

avoid script at all costs. will get banned first day.

script barely works and had to play with it for 4 hours to get the settings right.

No developer responses or feedback. Didnt even know this is a monthly charge. Now I am going to be charged again apparently? I used this script for one day got perm banned forgot about it and now I see another 9.99 charge.

Scalper developer, horrible script. 

Link to review
whypl0x

worked for about 20 runs now will sit on top of mound with the log saying its swapping gear? idk how to contact anyone

Link to review
hassan1337xx

Had some trouble at the start but frostbug helped me with it, good script  recommended

Link to review
sorearat

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

It is very noticeable that you are botting when using this. The bot will randomly stop working in the middle of combat that will likely cause you to die. 

Link to review
tappypkr

5 of 7 members found this review helpful 5 / 7 members

i bought this script yesterday and got banned straight away could i have my money back please its bad enough losing my account  not my money aswell

Link to review
boetieboi

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Got perm banned after using this script for like 80 chests with running 3 hours a day (2  hours maximum in 1 session).

Link to review
roflcoppters1

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Terrible Script... Instant ban. do not buy...

Link to review
picocode1

3 of 13 members found this review helpful 3 / 13 members

Uses alot of pray pots, doesnt use melee protection, doesnt go in clanwars portal to save money.

Link to review
Fruity

7 of 10 members found this review helpful 7 / 10 members

Best Script on the website (if you remove FruityNMZ ofc :kappa: )

Amazing Scripter/10 would recommend. will answer every question you have as long as you pm him in the chatbox and send him a :boge:

Scripter made me enough CashMoney to buy 5 Bottles of Baileys so how could i say a bad word about it?

Kind regards,

@Fruity

Link to review
Keven

9 of 12 members found this review helpful 9 / 12 members

Used the script for 3 months on multiple accounts with 0 bans. Perfectly executed script!

Link to review
top2top

7 of 9 members found this review helpful 7 / 9 members

awsome script, flawless great moneymaker!

Link to review
Pain

11 of 14 members found this review helpful 11 / 14 members

Amazing script 10\10 QwPha8E.png

Link to review
Aragorn Lorz

12 of 16 members found this review helpful 12 / 16 members

Best Money making script so far seen on this website, scripter is great and communicates, its a must if you need the coins.

Link to review