Completely STUCK..

ugpjosh

The logic looks fine, you should try debugging the area. The best way to debug it is by using the area#getPositions(plane) to get all position with in the area, use a for loop in the onPaint. do a simple is visible boolean check and use the Position#getpolygon, and draw it in the onPaint.

example:

for (Position pos : AREA.getPositions(0)) {
			if (pos.isVisible(bot)) {
				g.draw(pos.getPolygon(bot));
			}
		}

Just as an addition:

Line 47 can be snipped (called on 50 but move to top). Defined in 59 (aswell, pretty sure it should be moved to top anyways).

Line 78 should be 400+ average reaction time for a player is around there not 200-300 consistently. 

Also to touch on what josedpay said, if you don't to script that part the option is also in the GUI of the client to enable client debugging or something along those lines, will so the same thing just easier on your.

I'm still really confused, I'm a beginner at java and I could really use some extra help here.

Debug the area, make sure that you created the area correctly. You could draw all position in the area like I said in the first post. Which is much easier and much visual. Or you could do it differently not sure how

First, change the enumeration name 'STEAL_POS' to something else, not too great having an enum + variable with the same name, it could confuse things.

If you can't seem to make it walk to the position, perhaps try getting it to walk to a 1x1 area instead ? (yes, this is possible).

For example:

public Area STEAL_AREA = new Area(3270,3412, 3270,3412);

Then when you want to walk to it, just call the code

localWalker.walk(STEAL_AREA.getRandomPosition(0));

and that should work (idk, can't remember the syntax off the top of my head but i think that's right

EDIT:

also, don't be afraid to overextend the area to the other side of the wall. this could be the area:

Rro9AHc.png

Edited by Apaec

Learn to debug, debugging it's your best friend. If you wanted to, you have your area created. You don't know how to draw the tiles in the area so do something different. Remove Everton from the onloop, add a Boolean if I'm in the area log a statement. Else log a different statement. Then run the script and walk in and out the area and see what the results are. If it's false when you're in the area that means you fucked up the area.

Later I'll add in the debug for painting the position