Needing lots of workers to do Nmz packages and others! Fast workers only!

vaqq

Hey guys, I'm looking for workers (questers and skillers) who can provided relatively cheap and fast service. If you can do it on multiple accounts , thats a great bonus and will you make more :). This is a relatively long term partnership(s), and ill have orders for you most of the time :)

Currently i have a huge odds staking farm in development and am always in need of NMZ quests packages/Skills + various other but similar types of orders like this. If you stay loyal and do lots of orders form, i guarantee you will make a lot of money :).

Add my skype "vaqqcool1" to discuss more, no need to be trusted to do them =]

Can you post the Stats/quests and price per account?

Theres gonna be different orders. In general a basic accounts involves like mountain daughter, lost city, fight arena, tree gnome village , vampire slayer and stats from that. But usually i will add on few extra quests/stats etc...u can pm me on skype or here and set me a quote if u want :)

Theres gonna be different orders. In general a basic accounts involves like mountain daughter, lost city, fight arena, tree gnome village , vampire slayer and stats from that. But usually i will add on few extra quests/stats etc...u can pm me on skype or here and set me a quote if u want smile.png

I've done accounts with mtd, vamp slayer, lost city, rune mysteries, what lies below, and priest in peril with 60/60/65 for 25m per account. How much you are paying for a basic NMZ account? None of those additional quests and stuff.

I've done accounts with mtd, vamp slayer, lost city, rune mysteries, what lies below, and priest in peril with 60/60/65 for 25m per account. How much you are paying for a basic NMZ account? None of those additional quests and stuff.

Somewhere along the lines u speak off taking away cost for like 60/60/60..i dont need like any combat levels like 50/50/50 or 70/70/70

just the required skills and quests =]