Jonny

say offsite rather than "P*"

Technically Pedophilia, seeing as age of consent is 16.

Technically not even that ^^ I didn't go on the sex offenders list either it was a simple mistake she lied multiple times & admitted to the lies.

I'm not condoning anything that happened that night simple mistake or however other people would like to put it.

I thought this was going to be one of those count to 1000 threads lol. Gz on 1k post count.

Technically not even that ^^ I didn't go on the sex offenders list either it was a simple mistake she lied multiple times & admitted to the lies.

I'm not condoning anything that happened that night simple mistake or however other people would like to put it.

You got off lucky, she could of easily lied and you would be fucked for life for that simple mistake.

You got off lucky, she could of easily lied and you would be fucked for life for that simple mistake.

That is true and people can call me whatever name they want ^^ it's something I learned from obviously.

I've been there done that & that... I've experienced a lot of crap in life from prison to the army... from the army to the streets all makes me wiser and stronger.

I'm not a liar I own up to things and I take it as it comes that's probably the real reason people dislike me.

M8 it's only you and will

04e579cf4add76709806a374b085d913.png

take a chill pill m9

I supply them if you want one m10

What pills do you supply I'm on like 12 meds a day otherwise I'm a psycho quite frankly.