Selling a Dedicated Server for Botting~

From what I noticed an average bot using this client (possibly a script or mem leak as it seems high but I could be wrong) uses around 400-650MB of memory (ram) and about 0.5 - 0.75 cores of a 2.5 - 3Ghz CPU. So for example, we are working on offering VPS Plans for botters and the results (give or take) were:

1 Core, 1 GB Ram = 2 Bots (depending on scripts, not intensive calculative paint displays, and low cpu mode may or may not need to be on depending on script). Following this rule of thumb you would need atleast 12-14 cores type machine. This also was numbers based off a Linux machine (not windows). So is it possible? Yes, but not on a 4 core CPU, nor an 8 core CPU. You would need to run low cpu mode (slowed down fps), no paint, and maybe disable canvas, among other things to achieve such. The bottom line is would those bots be botting efficiently? No!

Do you want 5 bots making 100,000 an hour or 10 bots making 35k/hour? The answer is 5 bots making 100,000 hour. This leads me to say in short: It's not how many bots you can squeeze out of a CPU, it's how many efficient running bots you can squeeze.

Disclaimer: I probably have one of the biggest capable server machines for botting (but it's not used for such). It's 64 cores. smile.png

Edited by ProxyFish
  • Like 1

From what I noticed an average bot using this client (possibly a script or mem leak as it seems high but I could be wrong) uses around 400-650MB of memory (ram) and about 0.5 - 0.75 cores of a 2.5 - 3Ghz CPU. So for example, we are working on offering VPS Plans for botters and the results (give or take) were:

1 Core, 1 GB Ram = 2 Bots (depending on scripts, not intensive calculative paint displays, and low cpu mode may or may not need to be on depending on script). Following this rule of thumb you would need atleast 12-14 cores type machine. This also was numbers based off a Linux machine (not windows). So is it possible? Yes, but not on a 4 core CPU, nor an 8 core CPU. You would need to run low cpu mode (slowed down fps), no paint, and maybe disable canvas, among other things to achieve such. The bottom line is would those bots be botting efficiently? No!

Do you want 5 bots making 100,000 an hour or 10 bots making 35k/hour? The answer is 5 bots making 100,000 hour. This leads me to say in short: It's not how many bots you can squeeze out of a CPU, it's how many efficient running bots you can squeeze.

Disclaimer: I probably have one of the biggest capable server machines for botting (but it's not used for such). It's 64 cores. smile.png

#sellout

Too bad ur prices are rip offs

#sellout

Too bad ur prices are rip offs

Sell out? I am not sure how that applies to my post but sell out. Do I sell out of proxies? Never! We are the king supplier of proxies smile.png

Our prices are in line with what we provide - truly dedicated and private socks proxies that are not used in botting. Our prices per order average $3/proxy and with 10% off coupon can hit $2.70/proxy for our most common package - 10 proxies. We offer more subnets than any provider in our price range and have a great amount of locations.

Check out our feedback, I'm not saying our proxies are safer to use over other providers, but I have a long long long list of users who would tell you they are.... Not to mention, many customers from other providers who have switched to us and they are happy! You get what you pay for in this business. If you want used and flagged proxy IPs you can order from a low-budget provider who sells the same used proxies to everyone over and over. We are not them. We are top tier premium service for serious users!

I thank you for the consideration regardless.

Edited by ProxyFish

No, even then it's not going to happen. I'm not too sure why people underestimate how much cpu bots use.

I guarantee you he's going to bring up that the bot's average around 3% cpu, but that's not including the highs and lows of the scripts that are running. That's where all the cpu usage comes from. A client can use 1% cpu, then spike up to 30% for 5 seconds. That's where the issues come from.

There is no way in hell that he can run 30 bots on 1 server.

You and whoever is spewing shit about how much a client uses in terms of "cpu" are complete morons.

"CPU" is not a measurement and it shouldn't be treated like one, the client might run 30% of your old Intel Duo core 2, but it's going to run 30% on an i7-4790k.

Highs and lows of a script have next to no relevance, next to no calls does the client actually use extensive processing, unless you are attempting to handle polygons and many iterations of a calculation (for instance if you were to process all possible polys on the viewport and find the NPC that way). We have very cheap methods within scripts and if you aren't a complete moron, you can make 99% of scripts run very cheap indeed, the only way you are going to have massive spiking is if you are doing something very wrong.

Furthermore, you can run clients at around 250mb quite easily if you understand how to control the heap size of the client.

I've found i7-3700 dedis being rented out for $35 a month, from reputable vendors and with that processor you could be looking at around 40 bots.

Let me reiterate this to you:

- CPU means nothing, it's how well the CPU performs and unless you are using scripts written by a retard, this won't spike (little spikes due to graphical rendering on the client by RS). There is no "CPU" measurement at all, it's meaningless unless you are referring to the same CPU.

- RAM is cheap and next to pointless to bring up in this conversation, RAM as a resource isn't even worth mentioning.

- Servers which are capable of running 50+ bots are very cheap to rent and even build. Hell, my i3 2120 build could run 30 bots.

- The client is heavily efficient, infact I'd go as far as to say OsBot is probably the most efficient client which is publicly available. 

How do I know anything?

I've bought/sold over 150 servers in the past year and maintained more than 20 dedicated servers with various specifications and even ran bots upon them. (Some ranging from $25 - $300 per month to rent).

1 Core, 1 GB Ram = 2 Bots (depending on scripts, not intensive calculative paint displays, and low cpu mode may or may not need to be on depending on script). Following this rule of thumb you would need atleast 12-14 cores type machine. This also was numbers based off a Linux machine (not windows). So is it possible? Yes, but not on a 4 core CPU, nor an 8 core CPU. You would need to run low cpu mode (slowed down fps), no paint, and maybe disable canvas, among other things to achieve such. The bottom line is would those bots be botting efficiently? No!

Disclaimer: I probably have one of the biggest capable server machines for botting (but it's not used for such). It's 64 cores. smile.png

What the hell are you talking about bots running efficiently? How the hell could a bot be running so poorly to make such small amount of money on the same method?

Of course running bots on a single server isn't going to work well, especially when you are talking about virtual cores through VMs to make matters worse.

How in gods name are you calculating bots being equal to cores? That has zero relevance, how can you generalize cores to a measurement of performance especially in the discussion of a JAVA program. You are telling me to run 30 bots I'd need 30 cores, I'm not going to get into how stupid that sounds.

You don't have a server with 64 cores, you might have 64 threads but you most certainly do not have 64 cores. (Even if you had such a cpu which is made by AMD, it'd still be nowhere near the most capable machines for botting)

Edited by Final
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...

You and whoever is spewing shit about how much a client uses in terms of "cpu" are complete morons.

"CPU" is not a measurement and it shouldn't be treated like one, the client might run 30% of your old Intel Duo core 2, but it's going to run 30% on an i7-4790k.

Highs and lows of a script have next to no relevance, next to no calls does the client actually use extensive processing, unless you are attempting to handle polygons and many iterations of a calculation (for instance if you were to process all possible polys on the viewport and find the NPC that way). We have very cheap methods within scripts and if you aren't a complete moron, you can make 99% of scripts run very cheap indeed, the only way you are going to have massive spiking is if you are doing something very wrong.

Furthermore, you can run clients at around 250mb quite easily if you understand how to control the heap size of the client.

I've found i7-3700 dedis being rented out for $35 a month, from reputable vendors and with that processor you could be looking at around 40 bots.

Let me reiterate this to you:

- CPU means nothing, it's how well the CPU performs and unless you are using scripts written by a retard, this won't spike (little spikes due to graphical rendering on the client by RS). There is no "CPU" measurement at all, it's meaningless unless you are referring to the same CPU.

- RAM is cheap and next to pointless to bring up in this conversation, RAM as a resource isn't even worth mentioning.

- Servers which are capable of running 50+ bots are very cheap to rent and even build. Hell, my i3 2120 build could run 30 bots.

- The client is heavily efficient, infact I'd go as far as to say OsBot is probably the most efficient client which is publicly available. 

How do I know anything?

I've bought/sold over 150 servers in the past year and maintained more than 20 dedicated servers with various specifications and even ran bots upon them. (Some ranging from $25 - $300 per month to rent).

What the hell are you talking about bots running efficiently? How the hell could a bot be running so poorly to make such small amount of money on the same method?

Of course running bots on a single server isn't going to work well, especially when you are talking about virtual cores through VMs to make matters worse.

How in gods name are you calculating bots being equal to cores? That has zero relevance, how can you generalize cores to a measurement of performance especially in the discussion of a JAVA program. You are telling me to run 30 bots I'd need 30 cores, I'm not going to get into how stupid that sounds.

You don't have a server with 64 cores, you might have 64 threads but you most certainly do not have 64 cores. (Even if you had such a cpu which is made by AMD, it'd still be nowhere near the most capable machines for botting)

Thanks for the insight.