✨「 RuneScapeServices.com 」AIO OSRS Services ⚡Accounts⚡NMZ ⚡Quests⚡Fire & Infernal Capes⚡Void⚡Torso⚡Defenders ⚡Power Leveling⚡Diaries⚡🔔Visa/MasterCard🔔Crypto's🔔Bancontact🔔iDeal🔔Sofort🔔 & many more!

Fratem

• 1 month later...

c505522b686e89098180756ecb6f88ae.png

Worker Terms of Service:

The user wanting the service will provide everything needed for my workers to use.

As a worker you have the right to decline an order.

As a worker, you understand you will be given the minimum required stuff to avoid hacks/scams.

If the user requesting the service requires a PM confirming you either work for me, or you are doing the service you will provide one - This includes adding your Skype ID to the confirmation.

You agree to me holding the payment selected (unless pp etc) untill the order is finished.

If both parties agree to using a MM - You will fill in an application on their thread, I will consult them about payment(s) to make sure everything is being done correctly.

If you are unable to complete a service you will be paid for the portion you have finished so far.

Any bans/mutes to the account after the service we are not held responsible, if you are caught getting an account muted or banned you will be removed from the service.

Both yourself and the customer will feedback each other upon confirming completion.

If there is a scam report against you - You will be removed from the service.

You will be assigned specific orders for what you signed up to do nothing else unless discussed otherwise.

Thanks to @Dbuffed for letting me use his quest list & Worker ToS.

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

Reverified

• Like 1

What do you need? : All F2P Quests on level 3 account from scratch 6M gp?

Payment method? : rsgp

Going first or middleman? : going first

What is your Skype? : malikondeck

Do you agree to the TOS? :Yes

Full atm;

Will get back to you when I have space

• Fratem changed the title to ✨「 RuneScapeServices.com 」AIO OSRS Services ⚡Accounts⚡NMZ ⚡Quests⚡Fire & Infernal Capes⚡Void⚡Torso⚡Defenders ⚡Power Leveling⚡Diaries⚡🔔Visa/MasterCard🔔Crypto's🔔Bancontact🔔iDeal🔔Sofort🔔 & many more!
  • Fratem changed the title to ✨「 RuneScapeServices 」AIO OSRS Services ⚡Accounts⚡NMZ ⚡Quests⚡Fire & Infernal Capes⚡Void⚡Torso⚡Defenders ⚡Power Leveling⚡Diaries⚡Favours ⚡Outfits ✨
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Muffins unlocked this topic