Favorite location visited?

zlotz

My favouritte place was when i was in the north of spain, and i cant remember exactly where it was but the water was really clear and i can just remember swimming and it was really clear then all of a sudden i found myself in the middle of a shole of fish and i hated it coz they were touching me.. i was so freaked out ( i was like 15 at the time ) but at the same time it was quite cool and everthing was really pretty all around me..

my favourite on land place is: the dordogne in france , its soo beautiful there and really cliffy and there were alot of eagles.

here is a pic of what it is like : the-dordogne-france-800-359.jpg

• Like 1

Chengde, China. A smaller city located in Hebei province. Don't get me wrong, Beijing, Shanghai, all of the big cities are a lot of fun, but you're "just another foreigner" in a big metropolis in these places. In Chengde, I found a curious, welcoming, and tighter knit community that showed me a different, more pleasing and humane side of China. Also an unusually aesthetically pleasing location for a city.

I have an opportunity to go on a week long trip to Dubai with my University. Really debating it, it looks amazing. Only thing holding me back is the cost.

bro it's worth the cost :D when u go to the beach in the summer the water is like 38 degrees in the evening/night lol it's like you are taking a shower lmao. But honestly dubai is not the very best in the summer cuz it's just too fcking hot. After the summer it's like 30 degrees which is perfect. 

Chengde, China. A smaller city located in Hebei province. Don't get me wrong, Beijing, Shanghai, all of the big cities are a lot of fun, but you're "just another foreigner" in a big metropolis in these places. In Chengde, I found a curious, welcoming, and tighter knit community that showed me a different, more pleasing and humane side of China. Also an unusually aesthetically pleasing location for a city.

Wow, my friend is actually doing an internship with Chevron there right now!

bro it's worth the cost biggrin.png when u go to the beach in the summer the water is like 38 degrees in the evening/night lol it's like you are taking a shower lmao. But honestly dubai is not the very best in the summer cuz it's just too fcking hot. After the summer it's like 30 degrees which is perfect. 

I think i might do it, its $1000, which includes the flight, hotel, and dinners for the 7 days. Hmmm...