Feeling safe with an account without OO email

RevengeHurtz

Im sure many of you are aware of the whole "Dyro" situation... Well i probably got the shortest end of that stick. Bought a main from him for 200m, switched emails, put authenticator, change pass etc. Had 150m on the account when it was hacked back. Not to mention all the money used here was purchased via paypal, therefore adding in fees and what not, i lost irl BUNK.

But not to get off topic, Is it possible to have a fully secure account without owning the original email?

If so, how?

Im sure many of you are aware of the whole "Dyro" situation... Well i probably got the shortest end of that stick. Bought a main from him for 200m, switched emails, put authenticator, change pass etc. Had 150m on the account when it was hacked back. Not to mention all the money used here was purchased via paypal, therefore adding in fees and what not, i lost irl BUNK.

But not to get off topic, Is it possible to have a fully secure account without owning the original email?

If so, how?

If you're not the original owner your account is never safe..

To buy an account relies on trust.

I have another account purchased from Arcus which was unregistered, my email is now on it. Would that classify that email as the Original?

yeah original = first e-mail on the account, OO = first owner though, they're different but if the OO has foul intentions they can potentially still recover, just secure it as much as possible etc smile.png

Edited by Realist

Unless you're the original owner, nothing you do will secure the account. That's just how the game is.

If you want to have a good, secured account, make an account yourself and pay for it to be leveled. It's going to cost more but you can know that the leveler can't hack into it. As long as you have the right things set up, they can level while you're still in full control of the account.

That's the only safe way that I tell people. Otherwise it can always be recovered.

• Like 2

yeah original = first e-mail on the account, OO = first owner though, they're different but if the OO has foul intentions they can potentially still recover, just secure it as much as possible etc smile.png

Unless you're the original owner, nothing you do will secure the account. That's just how the game is.

If you want to have a good, secured account, make an account yourself and pay for it to be leveled. It's going to cost more but you can know that the leveler can't hack into it. As long as you have the right things set up, they can level while you're still in full control of the account.

That's the only safe way that I tell people. Otherwise it can always be recovered.

(To both) => Appreciate the feedback guys. Hopefully wont lose $500 next time emote32342.png