APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

https://gyazo.com/767d68b726352d86f7a34eb50b4dc722.gif

also spazzes out when going to the attack spot box, as shown above. It was doing this last night before the update, so think there may be an issue. It does that similar movement when moving to safespot.

I'm thinking it may have to do something with using rpg as a weapon but not sure 

Edited by Vorkath

Soo, theres no way to make this work with mirror? I do understand that its a client related issue now, but isnt it possible to make a temp fix? alot of scripts run on mirror so it should be possible?
I keep getting banned when using injection.... 

edit: 
Im using other scripts too, im not blaming this one!! ?

Edited by Triovani

8 hours ago, Vorkath said:

https://gyazo.com/767d68b726352d86f7a34eb50b4dc722.gif

also spazzes out when going to the attack spot box, as shown above. It was doing this last night before the update, so think there may be an issue. It does that similar movement when moving to safespot.

I'm thinking it may have to do something with using rpg as a weapon but not sure 

Hey,

Thanks for letting me know. This is really strange behaviour, it could well be due to the game update but that is unlikely.

Sometimes the script can misclick when resources are throttled (this is to be expected). From the gif you sent, the frame rate is really low. Is this the frame rate that the script is running at, or just the recording frame rate? Are you running on low cpu mode perhaps?

Apa

7 hours ago, Triovani said:

Soo, theres no way to make this work with mirror? I do understand that its a client related issue now, but isnt it possible to make a temp fix? alot of scripts run on mirror so it should be possible?
I keep getting banned when using injection.... 

edit: 
Im using other scripts too, im not blaming this one!! 

Unfortunately there is really nothing I can do. The error is internal and scripters do not have access to client code either way.

I don't think that the client you use will affect whether or not you get banned though - from my experience, both clients are equally dangerous.

Sorry about that!

-Apa

7 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

Thanks for letting me know. This is really strange behaviour, it could well be due to the game update but that is unlikely.

Sometimes the script can misclick when resources are throttled (this is to be expected). From the gif you sent, the frame rate is really low. Is this the frame rate that the script is running at, or just the recording frame rate? Are you running on low cpu mode perhaps?

Apa

Unfortunately there is really nothing I can do. The error is internal and scripters do not have access to client code either way.

I don't think that the client you use will affect whether or not you get banned though - from my experience, both clients are equally dangerous.

Sorry about that!

-Apa

Frame rate is just slow due to the recording/gif. It's not actually running that slow. But as sad, it was happening the night before the update also not on low CPU either

Edited by Vorkath

4 hours ago, Vorkath said:

Frame rate is just slow due to the recording/gif. It's not actually running that slow. But as sad, it was happening the night before the update also not on low CPU either

Super weird, does it just misclick once or continuously get confused?

I can't seem to re-create this on my end

Apa

2 hours ago, Apaec said:

Super weird, does it just misclick once or continuously get confused?

I can't seem to re-create this on my end

Apa

It get confused for a good minute or so then itll be good then itll say running to safe spot and itll do it on that end as well, every time 

Edited by Vorkath

6 hours ago, Vorkath said:

It get confused for a good minute or so then itll be good then itll say running to safe spot and itll do it on that end as well, every time 

Hmm.. and this is with Stealth Injection?

Apa

4 hours ago, jaass said:

Hi! found that from West 1 when it's going to reset and walks to near by pray altar it wont go far enought all the times!

Thanks for letting me know. I thought I calibrated the reset paths to be long enough but perhaps this one is too close to the boundary. I'll extend it for you :)

-Apa

59 minutes ago, Simple79001 said:

Any chance of a trial bigman? <3

Sure ting, activated :)