APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

7 hours ago, Sharklaser said:

Can I pay with rsgp bro ?

Sure, although not directly (OSBot runs the store so I cannot give script copies to individuals). To pay with RSGP, you must buy a $5 store credit voucher which you can then redeem and use to buy the script if you so choose. Vouchers can be bought from third parties, the stores of which are listed here: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/

Let me know if you have any more questions!

-Apa

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Drakoon said:

Thank you so much for trial however I found an issue when using this script - when using combat potions as well as food for automatic refills once food was taken out the script would just log out rather than retrieve the potions from the bank

Probably because you don't have the correct potions in your bank. Make sure your potions are 4 dose and you have selected the correct ones in the GUI. Also, open the console logger if you experience more issues as it will normally tell you what went wrong in there! (:

Cheers

-Apa

So far so good, but I set it up to run for about 1.5 hours and then to stop before I headed to work, came back just now and the script never stopped. Maybe something to do with the break handler and being in combat I guess?

Anyway the script was running for 5 and a half hours and I ran out of darts so the script kicked sand crabs for about 9k worth of strength xp.

I've been pretty safe with botting on this account previously, let's hope this won't get me banned! :cate:

Is there anything I can do from now that'll potentially reduce my chance of being banned, like not playing for a day or so or something?

1 hour ago, Saturos said:

So far so good, but I set it up to run for about 1.5 hours and then to stop before I headed to work, came back just now and the script never stopped. Maybe something to do with the break handler and being in combat I guess?

Anyway the script was running for 5 and a half hours and I ran out of darts so the script kicked sand crabs for about 9k worth of strength xp.

I've been pretty safe with botting on this account previously, let's hope this won't get me banned! :cate:

Is there anything I can do from now that'll potentially reduce my chance of being banned, like not playing for a day or so or something?

Hey!

Yes, the break handler struggles with combat at the moment as i'm still away and haven't been able to implement a fix for this. Sorry about that! I wouldn't worry too much about getting banned, bans are so unpredictable that theres no way to know what causes a ban, why and when! Hopefully all will be okay though. The script will stop if out of ammo but only if you've configured ammo looting; I guess I should change it so that you can configure it to use ammo without looting it, since Avas is a thing. 

-Apa