FrostCaves

FrostBug

10 minutes ago, ChicosOSBot said:

used this Script flawlessly several months back but reading alot about people getting permed now, what settings did you have on when you got permed/banned

I'm botting up a new account after my "main" got banned from this.  I'm gonna try to get the cape again and hopefully avoid a perm.  Got a few ideas to try and see.

7 minutes ago, Joliter said:

I'm botting up a new account after my "main" got banned from this.  I'm gonna try to get the cape again and hopefully avoid a perm.  Got a few ideas to try and see.

was your "main" account botted on ever before hand, the account that im going to run it on has never been botted before and is a pretty high level

@FrostBug

A few bugs happened in my 2 attempts

I tried the standrad pray without flicking and it stood on 2 rangers and one 360. 

The 2 rangers were meleeing me while i was protecting mage against the 360 so wasted all my brews and died the next wave. 

On multi way flicking sometimes it misses up and kills me on wave 50. 

Other than that everything was perfect. 

Lets hope i can do more attempts before the ban hammer

Thanks for your hard work bro

8 minutes ago, q8sora said:

@FrostBug

A few bugs happened in my 2 attempts

I tried the standrad pray without flicking and it stood on 2 rangers and one 360. 

The 2 rangers were meleeing me while i was protecting mage against the 360 so wasted all my brews and died the next wave. 

On multi way flicking sometimes it misses up and kills me on wave 50. 

Other than that everything was perfect. 

Lets hope i can do more attempts before the ban hammer

Thanks for your hard work bro

I can't really tell anything from the first issue unless u have a screenshot of the simulation it used.

Prayer flicking should only be used if you have good ping (preferably below or around 150ms)

• Token locked this topic