FrostCaves

FrostBug

5 hours ago, talipen said:

on a couple of rounds the script stops attacking, and just stands there. There is nothing in the 'main' section or in the debug. It just stands there and takes hits from the ranger without hitting it back. 

Also all of the pictures/ photos don't work or load. It also means that you cant manually click in the screen because of this. You have to end the script to then click, (pausing/ allowing click access) doesnt work.- see screen shots

The X cross button means I cant click anything 

https://gyazo.com/6db820fd49ba9b5495527b670d7882fa

(I baby sat the script, having not used it for a while, and with manually getting it past those issues it did work. just obviously you expect it to be flawless and not have these issues. Sorry i was unable to find/ give exact information when it did break. If i run again i will keep you posted 

Please verify standard troubleshooting steps have been checked:
- Client zoom is at the default level
- All required hotkeys have been set
- Client is running in Fixed-size mode
- You are running in Stealth-Injection mode (not mirror)
Some of these are checked at startup if started in the tzhaar bank area, but verify none the less.

I am aware of the resource loading issue, but need a the aid of a client dev to reach a solution (@Alek is helping out with this atm).
To enable mouse input, allowing you to click manually, use the enable-input button located to the right of the script stop button.

If this does not help, feel free to add me on skype for further troubleshooting

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, talipen said:

Hi Frost, thanks for your response,

The loading issue is causing it now to register clicks, I have enabled manual clicking yet it still doesn't accept clicks because of the issues with the white box with the red cross.

All of the set ups are correct, as you have said, and had no issues for 61/63 waves however 2 waves during the fight cave (random waves). The bot did not attack the npc and instead stood still. I restarted the script on both occasions and it auto fixed the issue. However if I did not restart it would have used all supplies then died. 

The image loading issue cannot actually prevent clicks from going thru; sounds like there might be a client issue as well if that is happening. AFAIK you have to click on the enable-input button twice (it cycles 3 icons iirc) before input is enabled. Regardless, the input thing unfortunately is not an issue I can reproduce, so I can't offer much advice on that.

Do you remember if the waves that you were stuck on were both waves with 2 of the same ranged enemy? Eg. 2x 360s or 2x 90s? There used to be an uncommon issue where it could get stuck if both spawned offscreen, and subsequently 1 of them attacked the player from an offscreen position. Should have been fixed a few releases back tho.

So this is a great script done on maxed range tank as a test went through with flying colors then i had my 40 def pure with 70 range now that was a pain, after 4 attempts and changing a few pots around in custom set up i actually fell asleep lol n when i woke i thought was another failed attempt till i logged on n can happily say i now have the fc on both accounts prob s one the best scripts i have ever purchased.

• Token locked this topic