FrostCaves

FrostBug

28 minutes ago, FrostBug said:

Sorry for the late reply; I'll answer for anyone else wondering.

- There are still issues with loading images in paint and setup; but this will not prevent you from running the script, and it is still fully functional. The image loading thing is being worked on tho.
- The questions relating to prayer flicking are worries about their relation to the "ban rate", which has been pretty much confirmed. Enabling prayer flicking will increase the risk of getting banned, and as such should not be used for farming many capes. One should be fine, though.
- Yes, the script completes all the 63 waves and jad.
- No, at this time the script only supports using one weapon

didnt enable prayer flicking yet just got a perm ban as the first ban of the account. just lost a 99 atk str range mage hp 45 def acc..... only used the script once. wow.

super bummer i just lost such a great acc. I guess its what i risk. overall i thought your script was amazing. No idea how jagex could pinpoint and ban so quickly after i had gone under the radar for literally weeks of botting beforehand, RIP MAXED ZERKER :(

Edited by nics too swoll
  • Sad 1

Runescape updated and now it is just stuck on wave 62 saying unable to find tile.... i had to leave the caves because it couldn't do anything other than drink potions..

Edit: script is completely broken now, wont even attack bird on first wave.. it says not title entry found..

Edited by bobvilla133

7 hours ago, bobvilla133 said:

Runescape updated and now it is just stuck on wave 62 saying unable to find tile.... i had to leave the caves because it couldn't do anything other than drink potions..

Edit: script is completely broken now, wont even attack bird on first wave.. it says not title entry found..

1 hour ago, Selling Mkat said:

Stuggling to get this bot working, can you give me any tips? Says unable to find floor tile and has red crosses for the images on the bot interface

We need to wait a client update as todays game update broke some important hooks

8 minutes ago, Open Beta said:

Yeah, I'd like to know aswell it says minimum defence required is 40, but I'm really curious if it can be done on a 1 def pure. If anyone has any experience doing it on 1 def I'm trying to figure out why it wouldnt be able to be done.

Because you'll end up getting comboed or run out of food.
The only successful 1def run so far was on a tournament world in maxed gear :boge: 

• Token locked this topic