FrostCaves

FrostBug

My advice would be try one with single prayer flick (it's kinda needed to make the super restores last if you have only 43 prayer / if you have higher prayer and can avoid flicking would be better) and wait a few days before doing the next account, i think my mistake was doing them all in one day. 

LMK how it goes

Edited by Anon145

On 3/3/2018 at 5:47 PM, ryan1169 said:

Paint and setup screen are severely broken but still completing caves with quick start.

Yeah still looking into the image resource issue with the help of the client devs.
I am aware of it tho

21 hours ago, hustl3r said:

i have an account with almost 50 range and 45 defence and 52 prayer (i will get my range up to about 70) what potions would i need? and howmany of them?

realy nice script bro, gonna look into this :)

Brews, Restores and range pots :boge:
As many brews as your prayer bonus / prayflick settings allow.

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 7:31 AM, hustl3r said:

i have an account with almost 50 range and 45 defence and 52 prayer (i will get my range up to about 70) what potions would i need? and howmany of them?

realy nice script bro, gonna look into this :)

I was successful with 72 range, 45 def 43 prayer with 9 brews, 3 range pots, and rest restores.

I'm kinda confused by some of the comments. Ive died 3x at JAD, willing to purchase this script if its up and running? Is the issues with the paint and setup or whatever fixed? and also what is all of these questions about prayer flicking? Sorry to sound like an idiot but im kind of new to these types of scripts. Do i just start the script and it does the entire 63 waves for me, or do i still need to be engaged and control some portion of the fight?

I know I sound like an idiot but thanks in advance for the feedback. Will purchase if its ready to earn me a FC.

ALSO - does it support switching for karils cbow to BP, or should i just go with the BP and add an extra restore?

(stats - 99 hp & range, 45 def, 55 prayer. JAD just one hits me every time i make one mistake...)

Edited by nics too swoll
left info out

7 hours ago, nics too swoll said:

I'm kinda confused by some of the comments. Ive died 3x at JAD, willing to purchase this script if its up and running? Is the issues with the paint and setup or whatever fixed? and also what is all of these questions about prayer flicking? Sorry to sound like an idiot but im kind of new to these types of scripts. Do i just start the script and it does the entire 63 waves for me, or do i still need to be engaged and control some portion of the fight?

I know I sound like an idiot but thanks in advance for the feedback. Will purchase if its ready to earn me a FC.

ALSO - does it support switching for karils cbow to BP, or should i just go with the BP and add an extra restore?

(stats - 99 hp & range, 45 def, 55 prayer. JAD just one hits me every time i make one mistake...)

Sorry for the late reply; I'll answer for anyone else wondering.

- There are still issues with loading images in paint and setup; but this will not prevent you from running the script, and it is still fully functional. The image loading thing is being worked on tho.
- The questions relating to prayer flicking are worries about their relation to the "ban rate", which has been pretty much confirmed. Enabling prayer flicking will increase the risk of getting banned, and as such should not be used for farming many capes. One should be fine, though.
- Yes, the script completes all the 63 waves and jad.
- No, at this time the script only supports using one weapon

• Token locked this topic