FrostCaves

FrostBug

1 hour ago, Jachary said:

well i got up to wave 62 on pure... then put bot on for jad. bot did not use prayers at all facing Jad :s sad times!

yeah bot hasn't got a clue where it is. started it on the last monster to kill on wave 61 and it thought it was on jad, kept turning off pray magic to the 2 mages. was battling the bot to turn pray mage on :ditto:

3 hours ago, Jachary said:

yeah bot hasn't got a clue where it is. started it on the last monster to kill on wave 61 and it thought it was on jad, kept turning off pray magic to the 2 mages. was battling the bot to turn pray mage on :ditto:

3rd time lucky, i got in the right spot i think on wave 62 with both mages alive. the bot picked up what was going on easily this time. easy for a 1 defence to get to wave 62, i just needed the bot for Jad(i suck at healers on had). Thanks for the script frost.

On 2017/8/7 at 7:33 PM, Jachary said:

well i got up to wave 62 on pure... then put bot on for jad. bot did not use prayers at all facing Jad :s sad times!

Sounds like audio may not have been configured. Be sure to either start the script at the bank or manually configure audio (details in OP)

On 2017/8/9 at 2:01 AM, Shum said:

Update.... finally got to jad but the bot didnt hit the last healer so I ran  out of food and died fml

It will always attack all healers; but there IS an edge case where it cannot trap all of them (only 2-3) which occurs rarely if Jad is up against a wall. It simulates 2 steps ahead, but trapping all of them in this scenario requires simulating 3 steps ahead. I am working on adjusting it to do this, though. With a high ranged level tho, you can still out-dps 1-2 healers.

Healers will still heal jad if they are in combat with you; which is why trapping behind jad is important (not directly in combat)

Edited by FrostBug

22 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Sounds like audio may not have been configured. Be sure to either start the script at the bank or manually configure audio (details in OP)

It will always attack all healers; but there IS an edge case where it cannot trap all of them (only 2-3) which occurs rarely if Jad is up against a wall. It simulates 2 steps ahead, but trapping all of them in this scenario requires simulating 3 steps ahead. I am working on adjusting it to do this, though. With a high ranged level tho, you can still out-dps 1-2 healers.

Healers will still heal jad if they are in combat with you; which is why trapping behind jad is important (not directly in combat)

Well now Im permanently banned because of this script so I would REALLY like a refund please.