Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Rock/sand crabs are different to normal fighting, there is a menu at the top of the setup window 'Plugins', use those for rock/sand crabs, otherwise the script will not launch at all ohmy.png

good luck wink.png

EDIT: guys, an update from admins is coming within 3-4 hours , v119 will be live very soon ^^ biggrin.png

also guys, I really appreciate the support and feedback and progress reports smile.png

It was updated, but only to 118 :[

Rock/sand crabs are different to normal fighting, there is a menu at the top of the setup window 'Plugins', use those for rock/sand crabs, otherwise the script will not launch at all ohmy.png

good luck wink.png

EDIT: guys, an update from admins is coming within 3-4 hours , v119 will be live very soon ^^ biggrin.png

also guys, I really appreciate the support and feedback and progress reports smile.png

Oh I see. It looks like there isn't any food support (pure training) which makes the rock crabs feature unusable. Is this true or am I missing something?

Update v119 will be live much faster than the last update since there are no errors anymore ^^ biggrin.png

As for error, make sure to use normal client not mirror-client since the last rs update made the mirror-client buggy sad.png

Sorry to bother you here but I posted in your other thread and no response.  Anyway I can get a trial for your perfect woodcutter?  Currently experiencing a lot of bugs from another wc bot I paid for 

• Like 1

Yes guthans mode is added, but make sure to load inventory with all guthans items in inventory, then the script will automatically activate guthans mode. In the console log it will say : 'Guthans mode activated' if it worked ^^ biggrin.png There is no button for guthans mode, it is automatic - I will most likely add an instruction to setup window or a guide of some form

good luck wink.png, let me know if there are any bugs, I tested at stronghold giant spiders and it worked perfectly so there shouldn't be any bugs hopefully biggrin.png

EDIT:

Version 119 is now live! :D

Edited by Czar

Yes guthans mode is added, but make sure to load inventory with all guthans items in inventory, then the script will automatically activate guthans mode. In the console log it will say : 'Guthans mode activated' if it worked ^^ biggrin.png There is no button for guthans mode, it is automatic - I will most likely add an instruction to setup window or a guide of some form

good luck wink.png, let me know if there are any bugs, I tested at stronghold giant spiders and it worked perfectly so there shouldn't be any bugs hopefully biggrin.png

EDIT:

Version 119 is now live! biggrin.png

Okay so my settings are set to not move and to not attack crabs so that I'm afk until reaggro. It's moving to other spots and clicking rock crabs though (didn't happen prior). It also uses special attack, which isn't bad but I'd rather pure afking personally.

Avoid-retaliate will click a crab if auto-retaliate issue happens where they attack you, but you don't attack back right?

• Like 1

For avoid auto retaliate, the script will not attack a rock crab that is attacking you, that you are not attacking back. This is for a  few users who have requested this feature for true AFK biggrin.png

As for moving to other sand crab npcs, I will test with the options set to:

Activity level: 1

Aggression level: 1

Another update coming up asap. I will also make special attacks linked to afk mode, so the script will only activate specs if not afk'ing biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

edit: thanks for bug reports/feedback everyone, will edit this post asap with new update changelog :D

Edited by Czar

I cannot get guthans mode to activate. Tried 2 different set ups, the first was with full guthans in inventory and another set of armour equipped. The second was wearing all of guthans except spear which was in inventory.  Neither setup activated guthans mode. I am running 1.19 and let the script run my health from 91 to 13 and was unable to get guthans to activate. Maybe I did something wrong but i cant think of anything else.

The guthan's set has to be loaded in the inventory, just click 'Copy my inventory' on the setup window for banking and it will activate ^^ biggrin.png (edit: the guthans set must be loaded on the setup window, if you did that and it still didn't work, confirm) otherwise it will not work whatsoever

I will add an update to force-activate guthans mode from a checkbox button in the next update, to make guthans' mode more accessible biggrin.png

update coming up

EDIT:

Update v120

- Special attacks are now only activated if AFK isn't activated (rock/sand crabs)

- Guthans mode button to override and activate guthans mode

-- Make sure guthans is in inventory when activating guthans mode, so the script knows which gear to switch back to after healing.

mmuDgAF.png

I will post an update for sand/rock crabs AFK mode as soon as I find a bug, right now i'm testing with afk level: 1 and aggression level: 1 and it's only walking away when de-aggroing, then returning back to exact tile and no bugs are found yet sad.png if there's any way to make the script bug out , tell me and I will try to make the script bug out and fix asap biggrin.png

update will be live within a few hours, good luck wink.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1