Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Okay now i set it up and it Works like an dream.. exept at 1 hour mark it didnt find an npc at the area i set it to fight in... :o but there was Still those npc's.. after it logged out it relogged it and continued like nothing happend.. wasnt fast ennough to capture that. 

About high alch/low alch option...

it doesnt let you choose between alch options for 1 item at a time.. 

i mean like i choosed to pick up 2 items.  adamant platebody ( set: high alch) , rune med helm ( it was set to high alch too)  and when i tooked high alch from runemed away it took it from the addy platebody too..? Why i cannot switch it witch 1s to alch and witch 1s to keep :o? i think that needs improving..  I can try to make Small vid of it if you dont understund what i mean. :) - thx

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ammanizzo said:

Okay now i set it up and it Works like an dream.. exept at 1 hour mark it didnt find an npc at the area i set it to fight in... :o but there was Still those npc's.. after it logged out it relogged it and continued like nothing happend.. wasnt fast ennough to capture that. 

About high alch/low alch option...

it doesnt let you choose between alch options for 1 item at a time.. 

i mean like i choosed to pick up 2 items.  adamant platebody ( set: high alch) , rune med helm ( it was set to high alch too)  and when i tooked high alch from runemed away it took it from the addy platebody too..? Why i cannot switch it witch 1s to alch and witch 1s to keep :o? i think that needs improving..  I can try to make Small vid of it if you dont understund what i mean. :) - thx

Sorry my friend I didn't understand this part, can you explain this in more detail? I will take a look at the code and make an update to fix this. ^^ :D But, for the 1 hour mark and not finding any npcs, I will see about this, did you manage to gather any console log errors or screenshots? Was the player at the fight area or at bank? Which npc did you fight? If you have the profile, copy and paste to pastebin.com and I will take a look at possible solutions :D

Also guys, everyone - good news, I will be posting another bugfix update (v247.3) very soon, with many fixes, changes and improvements :D Will be posting full changelog in my next post. Fixed some major bugs and the script works A LOT better in this version, especially for safespotting thanks to @xBow for providing detailed bug report :D

8 hours ago, Czar said:

Sorry my friend I didn't understand this part, can you explain this in more detail? I will take a look at the code and make an update to fix this. ^^ :D But, for the 1 hour mark and not finding any npcs, I will see about this, did you manage to gather any console log errors or screenshots? Was the player at the fight area or at bank? Which npc did you fight? If you have the profile, copy and paste to pastebin.com and I will take a look at possible solutions :D

Also guys, everyone - good news, I will be posting another bugfix update (v247.3) very soon, with many fixes, changes and improvements :D Will be posting full changelog in my next post. Fixed some major bugs and the script works A LOT better in this version, especially for safespotting thanks to @xBow for providing detailed bug report :D

Is the new update allready pushed and pending or You will post if we can test new version?

• Like 1

Will do a fix for that potion bug, the script is trying to make the inventory perfect before going back to seagulls and as soon as the potion is sipped it will not be identical to the bank layout, another update coming up ^^ :D

As for the new update, it still hasn't gone live yet, hopefully within a few hours. The paint will say v247.3 when it goes live, will need some answers and feedback on how things are working in this new update, better or worse? :D 

@mond1 I will be working on a bugfix for that specific bug right now, will let you know as soon as I post it. In the meantime a temporary workaround would be to start the script at seagulls with full inventory of super attacks and manually bank them, just until I post the new update shortly ^^ :D

Posted potion fix, latest version should now be v247.4, update will automatically go live within a few hours, good luck guys :D

EDIT:

Update 247.3 is live (safespot update), please let me know how it goes, if it's improved or worsened, I will do another update if necessary, just let me know what changes you would like to see :D 

Edited by Czar

I tried the new safespot update. But nothing seems to be changed. Well it banks now instead of running back and forth.

I tried smart safespot and regular safespot without fight bounds.

After first kill and loot it wont return to safespot. I have set it to only loot my targets. So I unchecked  "Ignore loot further than ..." function. But logger keeps spamming there is things to do and loot.

Instead of returning to safespot it will attack another NPC.

I Tried:

• return to safespot when no loot left
  • return when attacked. 
  • smart safespot

No luck.

Without smart safespot I tried

• Higest priority safespot
  • return when no loot left

But still same results. Keeps fighting in the middle of NPC's. and ignoring safespot.

It banks fine now. But after banking wont return to safespot too.

Here is the spamming logger:

ZdKtn7m.png

https://imgur.com/ZdKtn7m

Am I setting it up wrong? With what setting did You tested it?

Am I selectiong too many options and making it conflict somehow? Do You need more pictures?

Just to be clear. I have used it 2 months ago in Blue Dragons and it worked fine. But then I used it with regular safepot and strict fight bounds,

Okay glad to hear banking is fixed for safespotting I will do another update for returning to safespot. Does it work better with limiting distance for loot to ~8 tiles? 22 tiles seems to be too far away I haven’t tested loot that far away yet. Does the bug happen always or just randomly then it stays bugged until script restart? Also are you setting the window to resized mode? I will do some more debugging and post update 247.5 asap ^^ :D for me the return to safespot worked but randomly it would fight outside the safespot and then I thought it was fixed after update #.3 since it didn’t happen straight away anymore. Will keep you updated :D 

EDIT:

Did you have the option 'only loot my targets' enabled the whole time? You didn't display the looting tab options so I didn't know you had it enabled. I was testing without that option. I found the bug as soon as I enabled that option, will be posting an update as soon as I finish debugging safespotting + looting completely.

EDIT 2: 

Posted another update v247.5 for safespotting + looting, works better now :D Update will automatically go live within a few hours :)

Edited by Czar

13 hours ago, Czar said:

EDIT:

Did you have the option 'only loot my targets' enabled the whole time? You didn't display the looting tab options so I didn't know you had it enabled. I was testing without that option. I found the bug as soon as I enabled that option, will be posting an update as soon as I finish debugging safespotting + looting completely.

EDIT 2: 

Posted another update v247.5 for safespotting + looting, works better now :D Update will automatically go live within a few hours :)

Yes I had "Only loot my target" selected. I also said that in my last post.

GOOD NEWS! Lates update fixed safespot options and looting! Just did my first run and it worked fine. BUT

"eat food for loot" seems not to be working now. For a temp workaround I changed my banking to "Ioot full". But it didnt restock my food on bank and didnt eat HP full.

Let's see what happens on next run.

If You could fix "eat for loot" it will be perfect! I will post again if I find something.

Thaks for safespot fix tho 😉

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 5:49 AM, Czar said:

about the  alch. if you choose to high alch 1 item. :o like bronze dagger it chooses it.. but when you have other items selected too on the pick up menu... they all have the high alch option.. 

and when ill remove the high alch option in 1 item of my choosing. it removes all the high alch options from each item. :o That said i can only alch all the items that i have choosed to pick up on a pick up menu or alch nothing at all. I cannot specify witch ones i wanna alch and what to keep without alching. 

Edited by ammanizzo
  • Like 1

Glad to hear safespotting improved, will continue adding more updates stay tuned guys :D

As for alching, I understand now ^^ :D I will fix this for you ASAP.

Will be posting another mini update today then I can finish off the full major update and post that too ^^ :D Again, thanks guys for your continued support and feedback :)

44 minutes ago, Czar said:

Glad to hear safespotting improved, will continue adding more updates stay tuned guys :D

As for alching, I understand now ^^ :D I will fix this for you ASAP.

Will be posting another mini update today then I can finish off the full major update and post that too ^^ :D Again, thanks guys for your continued support and feedback :)

no problem. :D also plugin for the fightplanner stronghold security doesnt open for me? 😮  im using non mirror mode. actually any of them doesnt open :o 

https://pastebin.com/YPdn7ng0

Edited by ammanizzo